cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept.js - Sandbox: Library is not coming from Accept server

Today I attempted to deploy me application to a DEV server and I started getting the following error:  Library is not coming from Accept server--- a7e38542d3a404b4b3ac37a7252bca2e7f3dd724a357aa93ce22f413e74333c3

Here is the script I'm including:

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://jstest.authorize.net/v1/Accept.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It works fine if you do the production url (js.authorize.net), but it stopped working for me today when using the sandbox url.  I don't know what is happening.  To cut down on all variables, I literally created a blank html document with this script tag in the header and I still get the error message in the console.  It happens in chrome, firefox, and edge.  I've been testing successfully the last several days with no issues.  I'm stumped at the moment.  Anyone run across this?

jrm89
32 REPLIES 32

It looks like it is working for some users and not others. Why is this error only showing up for some users? Is there something we can do on our end to ensure that this error doesn't occur. 

Hello,

If you are still experiencing this error, please attempt to clear your browser's cache and test again. If you are continuing to experience this error/issue with Accept.js, please contact Authorize.Net support to provide additional information and details for us to investigate further.

Thank you.

-Adam

AdamT
Moderator Moderator

Hi,

How can we best contact Authroize.Net support for this? I ask because Authorize.net support told me to make a post on the forum. At this point I feel like I am going in circles.

Note to everyone: I think you need to clear your cache AND cookies. It appears to be working again for me.

@AdamT Could you explain what the issue was and what resolved it?

For people getting mixed results, this might be a CDN issue now. It works in chrome after clearing cache + cookies and in an incognito browser. Firefox has been hit or miss.

I tested with the Edge browser, which I thought I had never ever used with authorize.net before, and I still got the error. However, after I cleared all my history, it does now work on Edge.

Likewise on Chrome, which I rarely use, I still got the error but after clearing everything it now works on Chrome.

After clearing all my history on Firefox, I continue to get the error. Firefox is where I really need to have it fixed.

The issue was caused by an uninteneded change related to the final migration from Akamai to Cloudflare for our Sandbox environement. The issue was minification of javascript related to jstest.authorize.net which was already being done. Once we disabled that function and cleared the cache we started to see this issue resolve and able to successfully call Accept.js.

We still got this issue on Firefox/Chrome/Safari, clean cache and history did not solve.

The minify problem is not for Accept.js , it's for AcceptCore.js, we still got 2 character smaller file size.

wangleitj77

Unfortunately I'm still experiencing this problem as well, even after clearing all browser data, and even using a browser that I'd never opened the site in.

litza

The cloudflair server I am connecting to still hasn't gotten the updated config for AcceptCore.js. Here are the response headers for AcceptCore.js. 

access-control-allow-origin: *
cache-control: public, max-age=432000
cf-bgj: minify
cf-cache-status: HIT
cf-polished: origSize=9065
cf-ray: 52b5d5ee99c3c8fb-CMH
content-encoding: br
content-type: application/javascript
date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 17:15:59 GMT
etag: W/"092b352f68d51:0"
expect-ct: max-age=604800, report-uri="https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct"
expires: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:15:59 GMT
last-modified: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 23:26:44 GMT
server: cloudflare
vary: Accept-Encoding
x-content-type-options: nosniff

It looks like Accept.js is not being minified:

access-control-allow-origin: *
cache-control: public, max-age=432000
cf-cache-status: HIT
cf-ray: 52b5d5ee69b4c8fb-CMH
content-encoding: br
content-type: application/javascript
date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 17:15:59 GMT
etag: W/"ee04d96a369d51:0"
expect-ct: max-age=604800, report-uri="https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct"
expires: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:15:59 GMT
last-modified: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 19:52:19 GMT
server: cloudflare
vary: Accept-Encoding
x-content-type-options: nosniff
dailystandard