cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Accepting Payments on Shopify

I have a shopify store that uses Authorize.net as our payment gateway.  We want to offer the following payment plan option on our web site.  For example, we want our customers to have the ability to pay 50% of the product cost on the initial purchase on our e-store and pay the balance 30 days later.  No interest is charged on this payment structure.

Is anyone familiar with how I can offer this payment option on our Shopify store?

Thank you--Lawrence

Bronzery123
5 REPLIES 5

Refer to the list of supported countries. Shopify Payments is the simplest way to accept payments online. It eliminates the hassle of setting up a merchant account with a third-party payment provider, and then entering your account credentials in Shopify.

My PepsiCo

Grace69

Thank you for your reply.  I spoke with Authorize.net support and it seems the only feature they can offer is managing recurring credit card charges; example, monthly subscriptions.  I just want to give a customer the option to split their online order into two payments.  This feature I am trying to offer is proving difficult to provide.

I appreciate your response. The only feature that appears to be available, according to Authorize.net support, is managing recurring credit card charges, such as monthly subscriptions. I merely want to offer the option for customers to split their online order into two installments. It's proving challenging to give the feature

patriciamorse

I'm grateful for your response. After speaking with Authorize.net support, it appears that the only functionality they can provide is the ability to manage recurrent credit card purchases, such as monthly subscriptions. The only choice I want to provide a customer is to split their online order into two installments. It's proving challenging to offer the feature I'm attempting 

patriciamorse

So can you share the latest information about it, what is the error you are facing about it. Your finding will be helpful for everyone. 

Mazijonn
Contributor