cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempted to read or write protected memory.

Hi,

When I deploy the authorize.net dll only in Release mode in a different domain server it is giving me the following error.

My website is developed using microsoft commerce server 2007/2009(sp2), Asp.net 2.0, Authorize.net as a payment gateway.

Note: In local environment I am not getting this error.

Message: HandlingInstanceID: 51d0478d-f375-4a4d-b64f-670588f3853e
An exception of type 'System.AccessViolationException' occurred and was caught.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/22/2016 04:06:43
Type : System.AccessViolationException, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Message : Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Source : AuthorizeNet
Help link :
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : Void CheckForErrors(AuthorizeNet.APICore.ANetApiResponse)
Stack Trace : at AuthorizeNet.HttpXmlUtility.CheckForErrors(ANetApiResponse response)
at AuthorizeNet.HttpXmlUtility.Send(ANetApiRequest apiRequest)
at AuthorizeNet.CustomerGateway.GetCustomer(String profileID)
at PojectName.BusinessLayer.AuthorizeNetBL.GetAllCustomerCreditCards(String profile_id)
at PojectName.Application.Presenters.PaymentMethodsPresenter.LoadPaymentProfiles()
at PojectName.Application.Presenters.PaymentMethodsPresenter.RbtnlstPamentMethods_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at PojectName.Application.Presenters.PaymentMethodsPresenter.LoadPaymentInfo()
at PojectName.Application.Presenters.PaymentMethodsPresenter.PageLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at PojectName.WebStore.MasterPages.Payment.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Please let us know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Murali

mlingidi
1 REPLY 1

Hello @mlingidi

It's been a while since this was first posted. I would recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator