Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Questions about upcoming updates and Magento.

Hello all, I have a few questions about the upcoming updates and my Magento server and would appreciate any info before I make changes. We are running Magento 1.6.2 and are using the built in Auth.net section of the admin. We have been up and running...

Security Certificate and SIM integration

I'm currently using the SIM integration method for processing payments through Authorize.net. Can anyone tell me if the planned technical upgrades for Authorize.net (including the Security Certificate) has any implications for using the SIM integrati...

PHP - Getting transaction details? (revised)

Apologies for repetition from my last post; I was not able to edit it and I was var_dumping the wrong variable. I am trying to get transaction details using the PHP SDK. So far, it will get the transaction correctly (I checked in the logs and found t...

Authorize.net issue with CIM

I've added the plug-in from Joom Admin that connected my nopCommerce store with my Authorize.net account for payment. However, the Customer Information Manager is not feeding to Authorize.net from nopCommerce. The customer purchase order is being sen...

No Error Given in Response

I am using a modified version of the Coffee Store example to process signups. Strangely this code stopped working. The mySQL entry works fine. But the Authorize.net transaction doesn't. When I hit my processing page(code below) it automatically goes ...

ARB customer IP

Is there a way to include the customers IP in the ARB XML requests? There isn't anything in the documentation. Also, would the ARB requests be affected by AFDS? Thanks!

hav
Contributor

Odd timeout and invalid card number error? Solved

Recently went live on a client's server using DPM. Everything seemed find during testing. Tested with his acct in test mode - then turned on and used test argument - then went fully live. I believe some payments have been fine - but several have acte...

gldev018
Contributor

A message from AN while updating Solved

Hello A subscription was declined on 08/01/2015I tried to update card and set new start date and got a message Start Date cannot be changed. (current date on 08/25/2015) please explain to me the message. when the subscription cannot be changed a star...

unitedu
Contributor

Having trouble with PHP sample code for CIM

I've done programming for Authorize.net in the past without any problems, but I wanted to take a look at CIM in the sandbox today. I'm having trouble with the PHP sample code. I entered the login id and transaction key into vars.php, but when I try t...

Re: Summer 2015 Technical Updates

Hi there, I started having problems with my payment processing using aim error: msxml3.dll error '80072ee2'. I had this issue 3 years ago and it was because ofr a server update on your side that had to change the object request Microsoft.XMLHTTP to M...

icrf
Contributor

Partial/Split Tender transactions and the sdk-dotnet library

I'm using the AuthorizeNet SDK library from Nuget/Github in my C# MVC project, but I'm trying to add support for partial/split tender transactions, and I'm confused as to how. There's lots of API documentation, but next to nothing on the SDK. I can s...

Merchant Email Receipt

I currently integrating Authorize.net with Woocommerce. When a customer places an order, they get a Merchant Email Receipt from Authorize.net. I logged into Authorize.net and unchecked the transaction receipt button, but the email is still getting se...

Error with relay response

Hi We are non-profit org and have been using Authorize.net's SIM for accepting donations on our website. We have had no issues with this process for the last three years. But in the last 2-3 weeks, we are receiving complaints from our users that they...

WooCommerce Authorize.net AIM unsecure payment

I am a web designer creating an e-commerce site for a client. My client has an account in good standing with Authorize.net. The following is a message that I've been receiving from Wordpress: WooCommerce Authorize.net AIM Gateway: WooCommerce is not ...

ARBGetSubscriptionStatusRequest vs ARBGetSubscriptionList

I am in the middle of a Visual Basic application which includes ArbApiSample. I am able to set up variables such as:Dim statusSubscriptionRequest As ARBGetSubscriptionStatusRequest = New ARBGetSubscriptionStatusRequest but I am unable to define a var...

smakus

Documentation for the .dll API (c#)?

Is there any official documentation on the C# API? Best thing I can find is the example project in GitHub, but it doesnt really explain anything (like what is customerPaymentProfileExType vs. customerPaymentProfileType ???) If anybody could point me ...

EPerry

Custom Transaction Details API Filter

Using the Transaction API I have been able to retrieve my transactions by Date and if the are unsettled. But, we sometimes get a 1000 or more payments in each batch. I would like the be able to retrieve just the transactions for an individual custome...

grandejon
Contributor

Encrypted USB Card Readers For Computers

Can we get an ETA on when Authorize.Net will support Encrypted USB Card Readers for computers? After browsing the forums it appears that Authorize.Net has been "working" on this solution for well over a year now and yet their still doesn't appear to ...

DPM response URL handling -- META refresh

Hi -- been using the AuthNet DPM process for about 2 years now. Works great overall... we process a couple hundred orders per day on our site using DPM. Occasionally, some people have trouble with the response URL and how it parses the good/bad respo...

CIM - Get Transaction History for Payment Profile ID

Hello, I want to retrieve the transaction history for a particular payment profile id. I have found this link "http://developer.authorize.net/api/transaction_details/" to get the transaction history in authorize.net forum. I have tried "get transacti...

gldev018
Contributor

Getting start date of subscription Solved

Hello because a StartDate from our DB is different to startdate from ANso i need to get startdate from AN to update our db. any api to do that? Thanks

WooCommerce DPM Problem

***I am going to apologize ahead of time, as I have minimal knowledge in this department, but I am the best we have.***Starting back on June 11th, all transactions processed on our webpage created the following message after submitting payment inform...

cherie

CIM Payment Profile setup and transacting

Hello friends, Hope my question makes some sense so you can give inputs to it and point me in the right direction. We have decided to use CIM for member subscription over ARB as we have lot of business rlues related to billing that ARB don't support....

tglore

Search Transactions by field Solved

Hello Community, I'm about to integrate AIM, ARB and possibly Transaction Details API's into my CRM. I have searched through the documentation and google and I cannot find any method or API call to simply search transactions (settled or unsettled) by...