cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM single form code sample

I am building a reservation form using CIM.  I currently have one using DPM but it only holds credit cards for 90 days.  Currently I use a single HTML form that sends the information to authorize.net and I get the respones.  Using CIM I am not seeing this as a option to have one form.  It looks like I need to create more then one because we must create a user account first.  I am wondering if there is any code samples out there that allow CIM form to create the user account and charge the credit card from one form post? Any help with code samples or where I can find information on how to combine the two parts would be great! 

rustbckt
3 REPLIES 3

CIM and DPM are totally different. If you don't mind the credit card data passing through your server, you can do all that in one page just by calling two or three CIM functions in sequence; otherwise, you have to have the user submit a form to your server with basic profile information, create the profile, pop up or redirect the user to a billing profile form, access the billing profile ID, then finally process the charge. If you're not familiar with the process, it's going to be rather painful the first and maybe even second time.

TJPride
Expert

My server is PCI compliant so I am not worried about info being passed through.  I don't want any of it staying on the server.  So having one form should not be a problem at all with my current server setup.  With that in mind is there any code samples that have all three CIM functions in order?  I just want to make sure I do this right the first time and not mess with it to much in the long run.  Thank you for the quick response!

rustbckt

See the CIM.markdown file in the doc folder of your SDK (assuming PHP - don't know for others). It gives simple code examples.