cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CURL Error: SSL certificate problem

Hoping someone here can help me. I have a client site that was built some years ago in Drupal 6. It uses Ubercart. It has been processing payments just fine for some time now.

A few days ago attempts to submit orders on the site would fail on payment.  The log shows:

cURL error: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in certificate chain

I'm a web designer, nto a devloper, so I'm a little lost of how to resolve. The SSL ont hewebsite seems fine and does NOT have a self-signed cert on it.

I should mention that last Friday I had my hosting company upgrad emy account from shared hosting to a VPS. This issue seemed to happed coincident with this, but when I talk to their support they see nothing wrong and suggest that maybe it's realted to Auth.net.

I was hoping someone here could help point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Chris

innovafire
2 REPLIES 2

Anyone have any advice on this?

innovafire

OK, so the above error was actually after we had made some changes. We reverted them and we are back to the orginal error which is this:

cURL error: error setting certificate verify locations: CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt CApath: none

Any thoughts?