cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing amounts on ARB

Are there any restrictions on what % you can increase the billing amount for ARB, and if so, is that based on the 

original amount, or the current amount?

For example, If I have set up a customer to bill, say $20/month on ARB, then I decide to give him a discount next month

to $10 - or even to give him a month free - can I set the billing amount to $10 (or $0) before the next billing cycle, then

after the billing cycle push the amount back up to $20 for the following month?

Thanks,

Shaul

shaulbehr
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The billing amount for a subscription cannot be set to $0, but there are no other restrictions on what you set the amount to.  However, if you are looking to regularly modify the amount being charged, you might consider using the Customer Information Manager instead.  Since you are apparently tracking the subscription on your side, then you most likely could initiate the actual transaction from your side as well.

View solution in original post

Trevor
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
3 REPLIES 3

Bump.... anyone have an answer to this please?

shaulbehr

The billing amount for a subscription cannot be set to $0, but there are no other restrictions on what you set the amount to.  However, if you are looking to regularly modify the amount being charged, you might consider using the Customer Information Manager instead.  Since you are apparently tracking the subscription on your side, then you most likely could initiate the actual transaction from your side as well.

Trevor
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thank you, that's exactly what I need!