cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create ARB with customerPaymentProfileId

I am tring to  create ARB subscription

First i was create Customer Profile then craete  multiple Customer Payment Profile for this Customer Profile .

but a want to Create a Subscription (ARB) for particular Payment Profile of Customer Profile.

how can i create ARB Subscription for customerPaymentProfileId and customerProfileId.

please help........

Below my code is like that:

request = ARBCreateSubscriptionRequest.new
    request.subscription = ARBSubscriptionType.new
    request.subscription.name = "Gold"
    request.subscription.paymentSchedule = PaymentScheduleType.new
    request.subscription.paymentSchedule.interval = PaymentScheduleType::Interval.new("1","months")
    request.subscription.paymentSchedule.startDate = "2016-03-01"
    request.subscription.paymentSchedule.totalOccurrences ='9999'
    request.subscription.amount = "123"

request2 = GetCustomerProfileRequest.new
    request2.customerProfileId = "39546355"
    response2 = transaction.get_customer_profile(request2)

request.subscription.customer =  CustomerDataType.new(CustomerTypeEnum::Individual,response2.profile.merchantCustomerId,email)
    request.subscription.billTo = NameAndAddressType.new("first_name","last_name"])

request1 = GetCustomerPaymentProfileRequest.new
    request1.customerProfileId = "39546355"
    request1.customerPaymentProfileId = "35896003"
    request1.unmaskExpirationDate = true
    response1 = transaction.get_customer_payment_profile(request1)
    request.subscription.payment = response1.paymentProfile.payment

I am getting error in above red line "E00013  Credit Card Number is invalid."

ppatidar
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @ppatidar

As @RaynorC1emen7 mentioned, it is currently not possible to create a new recurring billing subscription using a payment profile.  However, an enhancement to support this capability is already in development that will be available in a future release.  I don't have a time line for completion but we'll do a blog post when completed.

Richard

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

but i want to create ARB subscription by using customerProfileId with customerPaymentProfileId....

not only for customerProfileId.....

please see my code above and understand what is my requirement

What you want is not supported, that why you are getting the error.

Hey,

I am not storing credit card number in DB. And to create subscription, i am fetching customerPaymentProfile which gives me only last 4 digits of credit card number.
So I am having only 4-digit of Credit card number and I am unable to create susbcription with only 4-digits.
Is there any way which would help me?

Nope. not until they have this

https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Update-2-CIM-Profiles-...

finish.

or write your own scheduler to create transactions.

I want to create ARB subscription for existing credit card payment info. it is possible?

payment info require at time of ARB create.

when i give card info like CreditCardType.new('4111111111111111','0120','123') then no problem with ARB subscription but i don't want to give new card info at the time of creation.i want to use pre-existing credit card info in ARB subscription.

how can give existing credit card info to ARB subscription.

ppatidar

Hello @ppatidar

As @RaynorC1emen7 mentioned, it is currently not possible to create a new recurring billing subscription using a payment profile.  However, an enhancement to support this capability is already in development that will be available in a future release.  I don't have a time line for completion but we'll do a blog post when completed.

Richard

Thank you.
Could you please tell me the rough tentative time of this future realease?