cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Error configuring webhook in authorize.net - Issue connecting to endpoint

Dear Team,

I am encountering an exception while trying to configure and test the webhook in authorize.net. The error message states that there is an issue connecting to the endpoint at https://customeruat.ororaconnect.com:8443/api/PaymentGatewayWebhook/saveTransaction.

When I try to emulate the webhook event from postman, I receive the following error message:

{
"status": 500,
"reason": "PING_FAILED",
"message": "An error occurred while processing the request. Please note the correlation id for the request and contact Support for more details.",
"correlationId": "5c0daabb-afc7-4622-aff4-c283472eced0",
"details": [
{
"message": "Error occurred in connecting to the endpoint: https://customeruat.ororaconnect.com:8443/api/PaymentGatewayWebhook/saveTransaction"
}
]
}

However, when I tried to invoke the same webhook endpoint using Postman, the webhook worked perfectly fine.

Please assist me in resolving this issue.

Neudesic2022
1 REPLY 1

It looks like there may be an issue with the endpoint URL or the configuration of the webhook in authorize.net. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot this issue:

Verify that the endpoint URL is correct and that it is accessible from authorize.net. You can try pinging the endpoint URL from authorize.net to make sure it is reachable.

Check the authorize.net webhook configuration to ensure that the endpoint URL and any other settings are configured correctly. Make sure that the webhook is enabled and that the correct events are selected.

Check the server logs on the endpoint to see if there are any error messages that may be causing the issue.

Try testing the webhook with a tool like ngrok to create a temporary public URL for your local server. This will allow you to test the webhook and see if it is working correctly.

Contact authorize.net support and provide them with the error message and correlation ID. They may be able to provide more detailed information on the issue.

Hopefully, one of these steps will help you resolve the issue with the webhook in authorize.net.

mitchelbreeee