cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error processing request: E00013 - Expiration Date is invalid.

I'm using the CIM SDK v 1.3.0.

When adding a credit card, I'm getting the expiration date error, this only happens when the month is 1-9. I've tried it both with

and without the leading 0 and got the same error both times.

customerGateway.AddCreditCard(customer.ProfileID, "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx", 09, 2014, "xxxx"); - error

customerGateway.AddCreditCard(customer.ProfileID, "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx", 9, 2014, "xxxx"); - error

customerGateway.AddCreditCard(customer.ProfileID, "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx", 11, 2014, "xxxx"); - works

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Yosef

yohaas
15 REPLIES 15

Just to follow up, the C# SDK bug fixes were released last week. Check out the thread here for a list of what was fixed.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

Is this bug still outstanding? I just got that error and found this thread from June?

Thanks for clarification,

Crile

I posted this on 12/14 - is this a typical response time? Does anyone  from Authorize.net monitor this form? Is the .NET SDK officially supported? Thanks anyone!

Crile

Actually according to the timestamp I see it was posted a day after that and two of those days were the weekend when they are not working. You need to be patient. They clearly do monitor the community and respond when they have the information they needed to provided.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post

I can confirm that this bug was resolved and that a 0 is automatically prepended to the month if it is is a single digit integer.  I would recommend double-checking to make sure you aren't using an old version of the SDK and otherwise just doublechecking your inputs.

Hi All,

If you run across this error, make sure your expiration date is format YYYY-MM.