cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Free Trial Period w/ code in Formstack-Auth.net

Hello all,

I'd like some help with customizing a Membership form. We use Formstack-Auth.net integration to process Membership payments on a monthly basis. We'd like to have a "Promo Code" field that gives certain people who join the option of a six-month free trial period if they have the code. 

The form would work like this: 

Option A: For those who fill out the promo code field --> Authorize captures their billing info, but automatically triggers a trial period of six months before pulling payments from their credit cards

Option B: For those who don't fill out the promo code field --> Authorize captures their billing info and begins charging the monthly fee immediately.

I tried to fix this setting myself, but the problem I come up against is that so far, I can only do EITHER A or B, but not have both A and B, in the same form. Is there a way to have Authorize.net integrated into Formstack such that two different kinds of payment (trial period vs. no trial period) can be triggered depending on whether the promo code field is filled out correctly? 

Thanks,

Christine

Chefs89S
1 REPLY 1

Auth.net don't do any logic, you will have to mod the formstack. or this will be a question for the formstack forum.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert