cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Getting unduplicated transactions

We use Springboard (Drupal) gateway and Authorize.Net.  Springboard provides reports of transactions by day.  The Springboard daily report includes all transactions that were executed in Authorize.net which received a success return code.

I want to be able to use the API to select those transactions - only once - on the day they were entered via Springboard.  I know how to request batches and then transactions for batches using the API  Where I am unsure is the status of those transactions in Authorize.net are not deterministic.  For a given day a successful transaction could be in a pending or settled state.  I only want to select the transaction one time - if I choose to include only pending status transactions I could miss some that settle quickly.  If I choose only settled transactions the delay in reporting transactions will make reconciling to the daily report nearly impossible.

I understand that Authorize.Net must necesarily retain detailed status.  I like others are looking for a transaction centric view.  In this way we could select transactions by initiated date, by status etc.  It would be a very cool and useful API.   Failing that - does anyone have any ideas that can help me to get an unduplicated transaction report that will include all transactions - and include refunds.

Thank you in advance!

Vicki

vdanko
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @vdanko

We don't currently support what you are asking, but I can see how it could be useful.

You are welcome to post this as a new feature using our Ideas forum. This will allow others to vote on and make suggestions to improve the request.

Richard

View solution in original post

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @vdanko

We don't currently support what you are asking, but I can see how it could be useful.

You are welcome to post this as a new feature using our Ideas forum. This will allow others to vote on and make suggestions to improve the request.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Understood - I will add my name to the future enhancement requestor list.

thank you for your response.