cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosted Pages?

I'm finding references to different methods of doing hosted pages with Authorize.NET - one method reffered to in the "SIM" guide, and another referred to in the "CIM" (xml) guide.

What is the current (preferred) methodology of utilizing hosted pages (if both of these are still active/relevant)?

We're looking to (most likely) host the checkout page as an iFrame inside of our website (if that makes a difference).

Thanks!

calvinallen
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @calvinallen

If you're looking for a fully hosted, one-time payment solution, we currently offer SIM.  But we're working on a much improved solution that should be available soon.

You might also consider using Accept.js.  It's not a fully hosted solution, but does offer you more control over the user experience without any sensitive card data passing through your server.

If you're looking for card on file capabilities, we offer Accept Customer which provides hosted management of customer profiles.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

I don't need any card on file / customer profiles - just one-time payments, so SIM or Accept.js are definitely the approach I'm looking for.

Thanks for the information!