Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

can someone explain the basics?

so i understand that there is a sandbox but how do i actually implement into the website , like id hate to ask like this but i cant seem to find instructions to this or a wiki etc etc.

Damian

How can I simulate expired authorization? Solved

Hello,I need to simulate expired authorization. How can I do that? I need to be sure that I will receive same error code number when I will release my code on production env. My test case:1. Authorize2. Capture (In this point I should receive error a...

spie

Creditcard chargeback notification

Hi, does my authorize.net implementation get notified about a creditcard chargeback? The only types for notifications I found are auth_capure, auth_only, void, prior_auth_capture, and credit. Is it the same as for refunds ('credit')? And is it possib...

AmolR
Contributor

Effect of card code field on CIM payment profiles

Hi ,I am using authorize.net CIM method to create customer profile & payment profiles using soap service in asp.net (C#) here I want to confirm that , Currently card code field is not set as mandatory for my merchant payment form & card code validati...

Receipt return not working. Solved

So I'm trying to get the receipt page to return with 'x_receipt_link_url':

Back
I have added the url's to the account's approved return addresses.I've read online that when in testing mode it doesn't return, but that it ...

cltw
Contributor

Submit address to AVS checking

In the customerAddressType there is no secondary address field for the billto. customerAddressType addressDetails = new customerAddressType { firstName = a_firstname, lastName = a_lastname, address = a_address, city = a_city, state = a_state, country...

Authorize.net Seal

I am having problems getting my Authorize.net seal showing up on my site, www.shopstephenscreativedesign.comI copy/pasted the code into the html editor and all that is showing after publishing the page(Wordress) is "Accept Credit Card Payments". The ...

No response form Sandbox account on some hours

Hi, I'm in Europe time zone and when I'm developing in morning hours (After the midnight hours in US)Lot of times I don't get any response from Sandbox account (response is null without any inidcation that request hass passed throught). When I try th...

AmolR
Contributor

Need to implement real time card holder authentication

Hi,I am using authroize.net AIM & CIM methods to process transactions.using asp.net (c#). My requirement is to verify card holder's identity in real time so that we can confirm it is authorized card holder & not doing transaction by using any stolan ...

awtech

Where do I find a list of response methods?

I'm just starting to try to integrate the API with my website code in PHP. I've looked at the examples and the API reference for just charging a card. In the response section the example doesn't do anything more than show "Invalid Response" if the "g...

coppercup
Regular Contributor

JSON string value in Merchant Defined SIM Field? Solved

I'm submitting a JSON string in a merchant defined field to the SIM hosted payment form, however the relay response only contains the opening curly bracket of the original string, "{", and the rest of the string is missing in the response. Is it not ...

scotthpa
Contributor

Re: Sandbox down?

I have exactly the same issue. Simply [error]=1 and nothing else. However this is only on Windows 10. The exact same code works on my iMac without problem. I've turned off virus checkers and firewalls without any success. The script is obviously not ...

Refunds etc in new API Solved

So the XML-based API is supposed to be ready for prime time and that's what we should be using for new development? I could be up for that and for retrofitting it, BUT... I was more than a little surprised when installing per instructions put almost ...

cfahey

SIM iFrame SAMEORIGIN issue Solved

Hi All, I originally posted this as a reply under another topic, but the issue is urgent, and I want others to find this easily in the future. We fully implemented the Iframe approach using the sandbox gateway, only to discover the production gateway...

SeanF

Loading (PHP) API/SDK with correct search paths

I have installed the Authorize.net API and SDk on a PHP/MySQL site and have been using a limited number of functions to process credit card payments. Now I want to do more such as authorize only, storing customer information, etc but I am getting a l...

Begley

Woocommerce & Cim plugin.

We recently changed our Auth.net account to use Fraud Verification suite and now we are noticing orders failing with this error. Authorize.net CIM Payment Failed (Code: E00003, Message: The element ‘createCustomerShippingAddressRequest’ in namespace ...

charge credit card if billing address zip matches

Hi, I am using sandbox account. i want to charge a credit card which has valid card informations and a valid blling address zip code. like if user provides valid card informations and valid address but invalid zip code then transiction should not be ...

rocket

Classic ASP sample code for AIM

Is the old NVP AIM PHP sample code still around? Just not finding a URL for this today. This would be nice to have.

cjh

JAVA Charge a Customer Profile is incorrect

I have pasted the example from http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/#payment-transactions-charge-a-customer-profile below. Notice that it creates a PaymentProfile object but never actually uses it, so this sample absolutely has nothing to do ...

TonyS
Contributor

Problems with DOM on new app in new domain

I have been doing a VB6 to Dot Net conversion on a project. Because of sequencing, I have had to move the domain of the converted system. Since moving from VB6 to Dot net I have been unable to get my application working with DPM. The client is receiv...

Can one create new ARB based on existing CIM profile?

Hello,I've imported all of my customers from Stripe into Authorize. We have all of the information we need to process an individual transaction for any of these customers, but none of the recurring billing profiles that customers made was passed from...

cjh

Problem using the new "API" style with the JAVA SDK

Probably something stupid that I'm not doing, but I am having problems doing things using the new API. Sequences like the following (Which is exactly the ChargeCustomerProfile sample code from the samples on github): //Common code to set for all requ...

revivemedia
Contributor

Authorize.net Payment Not Going Through - Woocommerce 2.4.10 Solved

Prior to launching https://gsgelato.com, the site was in development - during development a payment was tested and the order was successful. Since launching the site by pointing nameservers, the payments have stopped going through to Authorize.net. I...

Re: New Customer Profile and Recurring Billing Enhancements

Hello, I am new at Authorize.net and facing some trouble to integrate it with my PHP web-site. My issues:1) When i create a customerProfile a payment profile also get created along with it. There is a method to get customerProfileId($response->getCus...

Felipe

Unique billing address using CIM and authorize.net SDK Solved

We use authorize.net for our AIM transactions and we are trying to implement CIM transactions as well. We are using the following authorize.net sdk:https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-php To create a payment profile we are using the following functio...