cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement authorize.net using phonegap

Hi all, am trying an ecommerce app which has payment gateway. Am trying to include authorize.net in phonegap but i cant achieve it. Can anyone suggest me how to integrate the authorize.net in phonegap

MarkPeter17
6 REPLIES 6

Hello MarkPeter17

It doesn't look like anyone has responded yet, but someone still may have feedback on what you're looking for. I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone else from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your valuable support. Am awating for a solution from our forum members.Hoping for best.

Regards,

Mark.

Is there any possibilites now to integrate the authorize.net in phonegap technology?

MarkPeter17

Any news on this?

Found any source?

yazhini

Hello @yazhini

We don't currently support phonegap, but we're working on an enhancement to support Javascript which would enable the ability to use phonegap with Authorize.Net.

You can view the status here: https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Ideas/Javascript-payment-integration/idi-p/48279

No time line is available for delivery, but it's on the roadmap.

Richard