Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Lucas

iOS Device Login with loginID and transactionKey Solved

Hi All, We have problem with our iOS implementation for MPOS. We use the IDTech Shuttle for card present transactions, and we have issue with our login flow. If we use username and password everything works, but the problem occurs when we try to use ...

evrth

SIM relay response and receipt

I'm a bit hazy about relay response Is my understanding correct that I can either specify relay response url or receipt url?So that if I want to use relay response, I won't get the receipt page (any receipt page) Our framework has 2 modes:* client re...

How to use latin characters in order

Hello, I have some problem with latin characters. In order name and description product have latin letters. When I get answer to my mail I see ?????.

cert.pem for PHP SDK for prod and sandbox?

Thanks to all who have posted instructions about updating cert.pem in the PHP AIM SDK in order to connect to sandbox. Will this same cert.pem connect to production? i.e., can I proactively upload this to my production site and it won't crash out befo...

Recurring Billing with AIM

Hi All, I am new to Authorize.net. I was trying to integerate AIM with E-Commerece site, but I want recurring billing service with the AIM integration. Is there any way to integrate recurring billing service with the AIM or CIM. If yes then please le...

psass
Contributor

Visual FoxPro 9.0 Access Authorize.net CIM

Hi,I am a developer and do both web and desktops applications, primarily C# for web and C++ for desktops and also some C# for destops as well. I have a client that came to me that has a POS type system written and developed in Visual FoxPro 9.0 with ...

sandbox CIM seems to be down?

All my call using CIM seems to return {"status":"-1","Response":false} For 2 days now. Please advice

E00007 authentication failed due to invalid authentication values

Hello, I use sipmle code CIM for PHP. I created sandbox account (for my testing), and got API Login ID, transaction key . When I tested in TestMode all be fine. But we have another live account with real credit card. When I tried to use API Login ID,...

ARB testing: CURL ERROR---- SSL certificate problem

I just started to test ARB using the PHP SDK and the SANDBOX url and I have the following error while trying to create a subscription:CURL ERROR---- SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET...

Cannot create Sandbox account or enable CIM

I am working on a site that is close to launch but we ran into some issues during testing during the Sandbox upgrade yesterday. We upgraded to a new PHP SDK and that seems to have resolved some of our issues. We can now reliably create customer profi...

JsLu

Error 261

Hi, I am using the AIM C# Sample Code wtih my sandbox credentials. It was working till this afternoon, when I started to receive Error code 261. Is there any issue in the test environment at the moment? Regards,JsLu

bjoly

Error adding new payment profile in sandbox

I was doing some testing in my sandbox account. In an attempt to simulate an error condition, I deleted a payment profile from the payment account. However, now I am unable to add a payment profile to any customer profile. Please see the request and ...

ARB last day of every month

I understand that if a monthly Subscription is created with a start day of the 31st, that payments will be made on the last day of every month. But what about months that have fewer than 31 days? If a subscription starts on Feb 28, than payments will...

ACH payments

I am able to successfully make an ACH payment both in live and test environments using API. At the time of submission the status just says approved. I want to know when the ACH payment gets settled. What API should I use? How do I know when a payment...

Re: ARB Subscription IDs Available Through Transaction Details API

I was hoping someone could help me understand why Subscription ID is not returned. I thank you all in advance. I am using https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-ruby to integrate with Auth.net. I have a sandbox subscription ID 2343517. On March 18th, it...

module is not showing at frontend

hi , i have installed your default authorize.net AIM in prestashop for sandbox testing ,,, i have created a sandbox account and configured it, but this method is not showing at frontend during checkout. please assist.ThanksKulvinder Singh Go

Adding Invoice/Description to Ruby SDK - AIM

Hi, I'm working on integrating the AIM payment method using the Ruby SDK. I've followed the instructions in the readme and can successfully process payment: transaction = AuthorizeNet::AIM::Transaction.new('API_LOGIN', 'API_KEY', :gateway => :sandbox...

can we have 2 silent URL's in one account?

Hello all, I am not a developer ;I am a website owner and merchant. I am trying to find out some info to bring to my developer. I have my account assigned a silent URL to communicate back to my website database. But I also want to integrate my accoun...

How to programmatically test for Suspicious Transaction Filter Solved

Is there a way to programmatically test for the Suspicious Transaction Filter in the fraud detection suite? I'm looking for a test credit card number I can use of a setting or something. Right now, the only way I know of to test that it works is to f...

Testing CIM with specific responses

Hello. I'm trying to test my CIM integration and I need to generate specific responses.I have this working for AIM, but have been unable to find any documentation for this for CIM. Can someone point me to the correct documentation or explain how to d...

capcha

Is there a way to not use the capcha or security code box with simple checkout?

pberce
Contributor

looking for advice on selecting my PCI Compliance SAQ

I use the Customer Information Manager for storing customer data and capturing charges. I capture the customer credit card through a website and then pass it through to the CIM using John Conde's PHP class. It is not stored on my system. I'm having a...

RichardH
Administrator

Authorize.Net Begins Infrastructure and SHA-2 Certificate Upgrades

Authorize.Net is upgrading our infrastructure to enhance system performance and security. The changes will be made to our sandbox environment first with updates to production following at a date still to be determined. See the full details in our blo...

Is customerPaymentProfileId unique identifier Solved

Scoured the CIM docs, API code, and sent support email but cannot get a definitive statement whether customerPaymentProfileId is a unique identifier. I know that customerProfileId is unique and see that all API calls concerning payment profiles requi...