cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to implement irregular billing with Accept Suite

Hi,

I am trying to implement irregular payments with the Accept Suite, in order for our company to be PCI-compliant.

In order to do that, I plan to create a customer profile, and use the Accept Suite for the editing of payment profiles, which we can then charge irregularly, on a pay-per-use basis.

Is this something that I can achieve with the Accept Suite? I am looking at the Get Accept Customer Profile Page documentation, but it is unclear whether use will be able to edit credit card info there.

Please assist with some guidelines.

Best regards,
Ivo

Crank
1 REPLY 1

To implement irregular billing with the Accept Suite for PCI compliance, you can create a customer profile and utilize the Accept Suite for editing payment profiles. This will allow you to charge customers irregularly based on their usage. However, it is unclear from the Get Accept Customer Profile Page documentation whether credit card information can be edited there. To obtain clearer guidelines and assistance, I recommend reaching out to the Accept Suite support team who can provide specific instructions tailored to your needs and ensure a smooth implementation process.

frankme