cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of Authorize.net plugin with Chasepaymentech

Hello,

I'm building a Joomla! 2.5 website that is using a Event Component called Event Booking. This Component has a Authorize.net plugin for it. There is also a Authorize.net SIM plugin available for it as well. My client want's to use ChasePaymentech. I was wondering if this is possible to integrate with Auhtorize.net. I have read some things that lead me to believe that it may be possible as I'm under the impression that ChasePaymentech is a reseller of Authorize.net . And I also found a post here http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/nopCommerce-ChasePaymentech/m-p/...

with a similar question about integrating Authorize.net and ChasePaymentech. Is it just a matter of contacting ChasePaymetech and asking them to add Authorize.net to the account? As this post suggests?  

Thanks in adavance!

- Chris

rjrsinc
Contributor
1 REPLY 1

Hi,

That is right, you will need to call your Merchant Service Provider (Chase Paymentech) and they can help you get setup for an Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account. In case your MSP sales rep from Chase is unable to help you please call Authorize.Net InsideSales directly and we can still connect to your existing account.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator