Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

CIM information Solved

Quick question for the experts out there. I am running the CIM API. Here is a problem I am facing. We have a company that sells endorsements. Campaigns of several endorsements are bought by a brand. However, the brand can only be charged at the time ...

Trying to avoid PCI Requirements by using CIM Solved

I'm trying to avoid having to comply with PCI requirements. There are 3 main requirements my application must have to process payments: Requirement 1: Site (including Payment pages) must support multiple languages - I believe this rules out any hoste...

Obtaining subscription ID for failed transactions Locked

I have a website that uses both ARB and AIM. In order to get the transaction details for each day I use a job and the Reporting API to download the previous day's transaction information. The problem I have however is that I cannot get the subscripti...

jwcarlton
Contributor

Charge declined, but $response->error_message returns false

I'm running my own PHP script to process transactions. The relevant section looks like this: $fields = array( 'first_name' => $cardholder_first, 'last_name' => $cardholder_last, 'company' => $company, 'address' => $street1, 'city' => $city, 'state' =...

Using CIM with a free trail then charging later

We have a client that wants to sell a single digital download software product on a monthly subscription basis. The catch is that the first month is to be a free trial, then reoccuring billing will take place assuming the trial is not canceled. Our q...

Silent Post data

I have a question about the silent post system: Does it only send me data on actual transactions, or will it send me information on all activities on my account? Voids/cancellations done through your system, etc.

help with CIM (XML) using Ice faces

Hello,I am trying to do a PoC Hosted page using CIM (XML) approach. My application uses ice faces (being liferay based) and I am struggling to get the Hosted page up and running. I need to do most of the operations (get token, form submit etc.) from ...

Static IP Range? Solved

I know this has been asked once in 2011, and once in 2009, but its been another two years, so I thought I'd ask. Does Authorize.net publish its static IP address range? Like everyone else, I need this to secure inbound connections on my firewall. Tha...

Merchant Defined fields

Hi, I would like to add a couple of merchant defined fields, (ie where you heard about us) and sent to the merchant in the email after purchase. I understand there is a way of doing this. Is there an example code (PHP)? Do these fields have to be def...

AIM implementation for Multiple payment process

Hi, I am new with the AIM API. I want to know if I have 4 processing script for 4 forms how do I include multiple url for the "$site_root = "http://domain.com/samples/your_store/";" ? Do I need to create multiple config.php to do this? Thanks.

Partial payment with Authorization and Capture method - clarifications Solved

Hi, I'm currently adding partial payment support for our AIM integration. We were using Authorization and Capture method. I thought clarifying following assumptions before being put in production since the Authorization and Capture sends the payment ...

Error Generation with recurring billing not working

I'm trying to use the information in this document with recurring billing to generate errors: http://www.authorize.net/files/ErrorGenerationGuide.pdf However, no matter what zip or CVV I use the transactions are still accepted. I know the zip is comi...

How to implement authorize.net using phonegap

Hi all, am trying an ecommerce app which has payment gateway. Am trying to include authorize.net in phonegap but i cant achieve it. Can anyone suggest me how to integrate the authorize.net in phonegap

Reporting API First/Last Name missing in many records

Hello, I'm using the Reporting API SDK in Java, and frequently (around 20% of transactions) I'm unable to access the payer's first or last names. Most of them are from ARB, but occasionally one will be a standard one-off payment. As you can see in th...

Auto fill a total value based on selection

I am using the Advanced Integration Method, PHP, Expression Engine 2.4.0. This is the form in question:https://cart.sea.edu/student_form.php We use a script to add a 3% transaction fee on 2 of 3 types of payments: Loan Payments and Tuition Payments. ...

Direct Post Method - Switching from test to live? Solved

Hi, I am using the Direct Post Method. It seems to be working, but I am not sure what I need to do to switch from test mode to live mode (other than changing the option in my account). I tried setting the constant in AuthorizeNet.php:define("AUTHORIZ...

jays

Does Authorize.Net accept NACHA files? Solved

Does Auth.net have the ability (through an API) to accept NACHA files? If so can you give me some information on it?

vinceg

Failing test script...

Brand newbie to anet..... Input this: Got this: Warning:require(/home/content/n/e/w/newph4d/html/riberian/global/payments/anet_php_sdk/lib/shared/AuthorizeNetRequest.php)[function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/con...

[Magent] - Which API/settings to use?

Sorry for making such a simple post but I'm curious what options should be checked/enabled in Magent? Obviously I need to put the API Login ID and the Transaction Key (which I get from my merchant account, correct?) but things like Payment Action (au...

pierini1
Contributor

(97) This transaction cannot be accepted

Hello,i have got a free TEST AUTHORIZE account to process credit card transactions but i always get this final error: The following errors have occurred.(97) This transaction cannot be accepted. My hosting server is www.eshost.es I read solution repo...

volomike
Contributor

Will AIM refunds work if the card has expired?

If the credit card has expired, will the AIM Refunds that I do in XML and PHP work properly? For instance, I was thinking of storing the last digits of the credit card plus the credit card expiration date in my database in encrypted form. When I need...

What does response reason code 326 mean?

I am attempting to force a CAPTURE_ONLY on a transaction where the billing address is incorrect, but the CVV2 code is correct. This works for several other clients I do this for, but now I have a new client and his account always returns a response c...

BLangB

Java: HttpClient execution failed Solved

A couple weeks ago on our production server, we started getting this Java stack trace error out of the blue when trying to post CIM transactions from our web application: 12:55:55,543 ERROR HttpClient:268 - HttpClient execution failed java.lang.NullP...