cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to hire a developer to make two landing pages using Authorize.net API's

I own and operate a maintenance business and I have been using Authorize.net for over a year to process all of the credit card payments from my customers. I have been very happy with their service, but they do not have an easy option for further features I need so I am on the search to hire a developer who can help.

I am looking for a developer who can put together two small landing pages using API's provided by Authorize.net so that I can send a link to my customers where they can upload their own information to create customer and payment profiles that are stored in my merchant account with Authorize.net and to update those same profiles when they have a change of address or a new card.

Here are the specifics:

• These webpages will need to exist on a separate web host than my actual company page because Squarespace will not support the API's provided by Authorize.net. I would prefer the least expensive option available.
  • I would like the first landing page to have the exact same form fields I use from my merchant interface for "Create Customer Profile" and "Create Customer Payment Profile". I would like this same layout with all the same fields except formatted to match the colors, fonts, and logos from my Squarespace website and the field named "Customer ID" changed to read "Full Name"  
  • The first page I need is for customers to create their own Customer Profile and Payment Profile and the second page is so customers can Update Customer Payment Profile. Authoirze.net provides API's for each of these respective forms and they can be explored in detail by the developer guide, however many developers I have contacted thus far seem to not be able to wrap their head around this task 
  • Both web pages must be developed so that they reformat appropriately when opened on phones and tablets

If anyone is able to offer a quote for this job or refer me to a reliable developer I will be very grateful. Thanks for taking the time to read!

PeakwalkerPDX
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

I have in the past worked on some very complex projects involving Authorize.net and would be glad to help you out on this, as what you are needing done is well within my area of expertise.

You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com

Cheers and Have a great day ahead,

Andrew

andrew1

I was also looking for similar, someone who can create download website and also convert it into some kind of chrome, edge, and mozilla extension. Once people click on that extension, they shall be redirected to the website. So if that is possible, kindly repond to this message. Besides that, I went to Fiverr but couldn't find a deserving candidate for the work.

deepajha