cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating to Authorize.net from stripe

I’m planning for migrating to authorize.net form stripe and I have a few queries:

Can I import my current subscriptions and plans data into my new authorize account ?

Are there any recommended steps that I should follow to make the experience as seamless as possible of our customer during transition phase?

Can anyone please point me to some resource helpful for this migration ?

asimneupane0089
Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @asimneupane0089

Sure we can help in it . Please reach out to our customer service team at 1.877.447.3938  for more information on it . 

Also you can provide your details at developer_feedback@authorize.net and we will connect with correct folks . 

Thanks

Anurag

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net
Anurag
Moderator Moderator

Hello Anurag,

Thank you for replying. 

Currently, I'm in initial phase. I will get in touch once I get approval from my boss for this migration.

We also have a dedicated email alias for migration requests/info, it's migrations@authorize.net.

The card data migration process is coordinated directly between Stripe and Authorize.Net to ensure you never receive any sensitive PCI data.

For subscriptions based on that data you'll need to use the Stripe and Authorize.Net APIs to move the scheduling data over after the card data has been migrated.

Hope this helps,

Brian