cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-currency support

Hi

We are trying to configure our Authorized.net account to accept multiple currencies.

Can someone help me with how to set up the same?

Based on my research around this, I assume that we need to add a Processor to our account.

Can we add multiple Processors(i.e. one for each currency type) to one Authrozied.net account?

Also, we are planning to use Accept.js with UI to capture payment from our Customers.

Can I brand the standard popup which is provided by AcceptUI.js?

Standard Accept.js popup prompts only 2 options (i.e. Credit Card & Bank Transfer(USA Only)) for payment, Can we add more options(from multiple currencies) to the same?

Thanks!

Hardik

3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

Authorize.Net can accept transactions from merchants located in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe or Australia, in multiple currencies.

Currencies are listed using the ISO 4217 alpha-3 standard, for three-letter currency codes.
Currently supported currencies are USD, CAD, GBP, DKK, NOK, PLN, SEK, EUR, AUD, and NZD.

Only one currency can be set for one account.

{
    "createTransactionRequest": {
        "merchantAuthentication": {
            "name": "LOGIN_ID",
            "transactionKey": "TRANSACTION_KEY"
        },
        "refId": "123456",
        "transactionRequest": {
            "transactionType": "authCaptureTransaction",
            "amount": "5",
            "currencyCode": "GBP", 
"payment": {