cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to capture payment

Hi, i am new to authorize.net, i have integrated it in my project, i have to charge clients on monthly basis. For this purpose i have done ARB as well which is creating subscriptions successfully. My main issue is, How i can charge the CC with initial transactions??

actually i have tried to do it with "AUTH_CAPTURE". But it takes time for authorization. Can some one please guide me that for initial and fast payment capturing which mehtod i should use???

msherax
3 REPLIES 3

@msherax

If you use createTransactionRequest with AuthCapture and you get a successfuly gateway response, your transaction will settle starting after the next transaction cut-off time.

This video will provide an overview of the payment process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-mI9XZ7X0s

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

I know about cutt-off time, i have to wait for it so that scheduler can transfer amount in my account. is their any fast way that i can get initial payment within seconds??? i am already using Auth_Capture.

i have called authorize.net and they told that my code is not telling the system to charge initially. Please please tell me is their any fast way to charge client and transfer amount in merchant account in seconds.???

authorize.net have total 6 transaction types. which one i have to use for it????

@msherax

Authorize.Net does not support accepting payments within instant funds transfer, that's not how card payments work.

If you need assistance with your code for AuthCapture, could you please share a code snippet showing how you are specifying your transaction type?

Richard