cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Method for website!

Hi, This is Yasin here. Recently I have started a website   I would like to know which would be the best payment method for a website to use?  I'm new in this field so I don't have much idea! Looking for your valuable suggestions!

Yasin

yasinmubashar
7 REPLIES 7

Hey Yasin,

As per my experience you can choose Paypal  as this is one of the biggest and most familiar of all the online payment options.

John213

Credit/Debit card payments: Payments via cards are one of the most widely used and popular methods not only in India but on the international level. 
Prepaid card payments: 
Bank transfers: 
E-Wallets: 
Cash: 
Mobile payments: 
Cryptocurrencies: 
Ecommerce payment gateway

James17899

Credit/Debit card payments: Payments via cards are one of the most widely used and popular methods not only in India but on the international level. ...
Prepaid card payments: ...
Bank transfers: ...
E-Wallets: ...
Cash: ...
Mobile payments: ...
Cryptocurrencies: ...
Ecommerce payment gateway:

Rodriguez999

Credit/Debit card payments: Payments via cards are one of the most widely used and popular methods not only in India but on the international level. 
Prepaid card payments: 
Bank transfers: 
E-Wallets: 
Cash: 
Mobile payments: 
Cryptocurrencies: 
Ecommerce payment gateway:

James17899

Hello!  yasinmubashar

PayPal is a highly secure financial service, backed with some of the best end-to-end encryption available. You should also make sure to enable two-factor authentication, and delete any unused bank accounts or email addresses. Even with all this security, remember that no online service is immune to hacking or theft.

Thank you.

JoelleDoak

As per my experience, you can choose Paypal. as this is one of the biggest and most familiar of all the online payment options.

david1234es

The best way is just PayPal and stripe for credit card and other payments as per my experience. These 2 option are best if you have dropship store or an e-com website .

riha232