cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

React-Accept,js Basic question

I just started implementing react-accept.js as a solution using the Hosted Payment form.  I'm able to trigger the modal and collect the credit card info and the API is returning the correct data object as per the documentation.  But... what do I have to do to actually charge the card an amount?  I don't see anything in the documentation where I can send up a dollar amount using the Hosted Payment form response object?  Is there a way to add a transaction amount to the submission?  Do I have to make an additional call with the payment amount in the submission handler?  (And if so, what is the endpoint and what should the payload be?)

I've looked at the documentation but all I'm seeing is server-based solutions... Is there a way to submit a payment directly from a React app?  

bflanagan2
3 REPLIES 3

I am also confused and in need of light on this same issue. Need help.

Virginia587

Selecting the right technology for developing an application or website is becoming more challenging. Among all, React is considered as the fastest growing Javascript framework.

Virginiaes

Making payments through cards is more convenient in exchange. This method is almost completely used now the backrooms 

squeaktepid