cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Integraion - asp.net- Silent Post - Urgent Plz

Guys,

I am trying to use ASP.net integration with Auth.Net.. Trying to use Silent Post url by setting the silent post url value to my aspx link in my Authrize.net account. Load event of the page is not getting called . I am using the receipt_LINK method = "LINK". Did not work!! Nothing happens...

If I am using the  receipt_LINK method = "POST" I amgetting the below error:

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster

My payment form and receipt form is with Authorize.Net. I want to save the transaction details after the completion wile navigates back to my URL.

Please Help!!  Urgent Plz..

Thanks...

-K

krishnakolluru
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What is this?

x_receipt_link_URL.Value =  SilentForm.aspx;

Need to be "Post", "Link" will never work.

x_receipt_link_method.Value ="Link";

So even if you have EnableViewStateMAC="false" on both those pages. It it still getting

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster

When you click on "click here to return to our home page"

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24

1)"Link" do NOT pass any param to your asp.net page

2)For viewstat MAC failed. set EnableViewStateMac="false" on both your SIM form page and the "silent post" page.  Or as the error said, set the machineKey in the web.config.

3)You don't need to post to "silent post" page from receipt page. Authorize.net will it when it process the transaction.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thanks Ray!

But if I donot post to silent page from reeipt page. LOAD fuction from silent page is not getting called. I have only set the Silent Post URL value to y sientpage.aspx.

Am I missing anything??

Did you set the silent post URL on the merchant account setting?

Yes I dd!! Actually I only did that.

That mean the authorize.net can't get to your slient post URL, or encounter an error or something.

Using https? SSL certificate valid?

Read this

Relay Response Basics and Troubleshooting

You can also set it up as a relay response and test it, it will give you a better idea of what might be causing problem.

I am using HTTP only.

I got failed implementing the relay response and wanting to try this SILENT POST :(

Are there any other Auth.NET variables i need to set other than the Merchant interface value?

If you getting an error on relay response, you will get the same problem on the silent post. Did it get a timeout error?

Did the post from the reciept page to your silent post URL work? after adding the EnableViewStateMac="false"?

Yes Sir! I got the time out error. I tried to have my receipt page (in my website)

Later this afternoon when the called Authorize.NET and said

I am using the Auth's Payment form. And so I have to use their receipt page only it seems . (Said by a customer care agent). So now wanting to use this silent url feature to store some transaction values after the completion of the transaction in my log file.

I have this function in the load function of my SilentPost url page.

if (this.Request.Form["x_response_code"] != null)

{

int icount = 0;

string data = "Started to write " + DateTime.Now.ToString() + "\n\r";

string destPath = System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath("~/bin");

System.IO.

File.WriteAllText(destPath + "\\SilentPost.txt", data);

data =

"   ";

while (icount < Request.Form.Count)

{

data = data + Request.Form[icount].ToString() +

"\n\r";

icount++;

}

data +=

"**********DONE**********";

System.IO.

File.AppendAllText(destPath + "\\SilentPost.txt", data);

}

I have EnableViewStateMac = "false" in my silent post page.

Just want to be clear so.

Relay response didn't work.

Silent post didn't work.

Post from the receipt page didn't work either?