cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Renewal: payment token is missing/invalid.

Hello, i'm having an issue processing renewal orders after migrating a woocommerce store to a new host, i created a new transaction key for the new site but i'm using the same api login id could that be the cause of the issue? i'm getting this error

Authorize.Net CIM Payment Failed (Subscription Renewal: payment token is missing/invalid.)

javierrotjes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @javierrotjes

Do you have the full error response from the gateway?

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Here is the full message in the 'Order Notes' section...

Authorize.Net CIM Payment Failed (Subscription Renewal: payment token is missing/invalid.) Order status changed from Pending payment to Failed.

The subscription order process has failed, the automated retries have failed and just now the manual 'Retry Renewal Payment action has also failed and giving th same exact reason...

Authorize.Net CIM Payment Failed (Subscription Renewal: payment token is missing/invalid.) Order status changed from Pending payment to Failed.

I do not know what the "payment token" is, and therefore do not know how to fix the problem. Other subscriptions are working just fine so I know the Authorize.net CIM system is set up correctly.

What is wrong with this particular's customer's account. What needs to be done to correct the problem?

Please advise

Thanks

Hello @dforan

These are all messages from WooCommerce, we would need to see the raw responses from the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway.  You might also contact the folks at WooCommerce for assistance as this is their product connecting to the gateway.

Richard

OK, thanks. Will connect directly with WooCommerce people.

Much appreciated.