cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transactions by ID always returns "An error occurred during processing. Please try again.".

The transaction tells me that it's approved, any ideas?

Could this be related to the sandbox failure last week?

I've been running a CI job for the last three months with the same transaction running, always has been succeeding and the reporting has always succeeded, but now it's different.

AeroNotix
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for reporting the issue.  I've reported this to the NOC and hope to learn about a solution shortly.  

In the mean time, I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

I think they updated the server and have a new ssl cert, maybe your server is not updating to use the new cert?

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

It's the same endpoint for creating transactions and making reporting transactions. I don't see how this particular call would fail.

The call *succeeds* in a HTTP request sense, but the underlying transaction is marked as failed *always*.

In short, no.

so the create transactions work fine, is the GetTransactionDetails having issue?

GetTransactionsDetail *works fine* as in the call succeeds but all reporting details are that the transaction was failed. Previously (as in, for 3 months) all transactions were working fine.

Suddenly we are receiving exception from GetTransactionDetails API from today morning.

Error Message: An error occurred during processing. Please try again.
Error Code: E00001

Glad to see someone else has the issue.

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for reporting the issue.  I've reported this to the NOC and hope to learn about a solution shortly.  

In the mean time, I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

My issue is now resolved.

I am extremely unhappy with the lack of a method for me to ascertain the status of the service, this is actively developer hostile and makes me wish I had not chosen to use Authorize.net.

Hello,

The issue previously reported is now resolved.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

@AeroNotix 

Thanks for suggesting a service status method.  May I suggest opening a new thread and share how you envision it might work.  It would allow other developers to chime in as well.  While I can't guarantee we will deliver what is suggested, we will carefully review it with the API Team.

Richard