cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bank account , routing no etc from Get Transaction Detail method

Untitled.png

I want to get the bank account , routing no etc from Get Transaction Detail method.
But i can not get more information when i access response.transaction.payment.
Untitled1.png

pbpo
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @pbpo

None of our API Methods will return actual payment card or ACH data, it would be a violation of PCI DSS.  However, we can provide tokens if specified that you can use to make additional transactions.  If you could detail what you want to accomplish, we can assist further.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your reply. I dont want full account number or Credit card instead I need masked entries as shown in below documentation screenshot in response of GetTransactionDetails.

Capture123213123.PNG

But when i try to get them from Payment Object in my C# code it is not giving me any of above mentioned options. Please show the screenshot below.

Untitled1.png

If you could please help me out what I am doing wrong I will realy appreciate that.

Hi,

• The bank account details will appear in the response object only for transactions made through bank account.
  • The credit card details will appear in the response object only for transactions made through credit card.

In C# code, the bank account/credit card details can be accessed through an Item object which will hold the bank account/credit card details based on the kind of transaction performed.

Item object will be available within the response.transaction.payment object.

This Item object will need to be type cast to the proper payment type (creditCardMaskedType or bankAccountMaskedType) before you can actually store data in it.

Any response from GetTransactionDetails API will always return masked data for payment information. So there are no worries there. 

The Federal Reserve Banks need steering numbers to handle Fedwire subsidizes moves. america first routing number The ACH network additionally needs them to deal with electronic assets moves – like direct stores and bill installments.

The Federal Reserve Banks need steering numbers to handle Fedwire subsidizes moves. america first routing number The ACH network additionally needs them to deal with electronic assets moves – like direct stores and bill installments.

chaserouting

The Federal Reserve Banks need steering numbers to handle Fedwire subsidizes moves.america first routing number  The ACH network additionally needs them to deal with electronic assets moves – like direct stores and bill installments.

chaserouting

The Federal Reserve Banks need steering numbers to handle Fedwire subsidizes moves.america first routing number  The ACH network additionally needs them to deal with electronic assets moves – like direct stores and bill installments.

Certainly! When using the Get Transaction Detail method, you can typically access bank account details such as the account number and routing number. For UK transactions, ensuring you have the correct routing number is crucial for seamless processing.