Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

8Ball
Contributor

More issues with CNP refunds

Hello,I am attempting to issue a CNP refund using the following JSON:{ "createTransactionRequest":{ "merchantAuthentication" { "name":"", "transactionKey":"" }, "transactionRequest":{ "transactionType":"refundTransaction", "amount":10.0, "payment":{ ...

Reporting completed transactions with Accept Hosted

I am trying to update from SIM to using the Accept Hosted payment form solution. I am redirecting the users to the Authorize Net payment form, so I can keep the existing behavior of SIM without needing to embed the form in my own page. I would like t...

sureshrb3
Contributor

Get Customer Payment Profile Response Processing

Hi, From Get Customer Payment Profile Response , we are getting masked Card Number. Is there any possible ways to get the exact card number from response. If not, can we get original card number from that masked one? if possible give me an example. k...

Visa Debit not working, all cards declined

Hi,We're a new merchant and we're trying to process Visa Debit but no matter what cards we try the transaction is always declined. This is by VT or API. 1. We sent the full card number and expiary 2. We've included the full billing info 3. We've incl...

Charge A Customer Profile - Blank CVV Response

Hello, Is there any way to get a CVV response code back from Authorize.net when charging a customer profile? From what we've seen over the last several days after going live is that the value is 99% blank. When it's not blank we see a value of "S" wh...

kofhearts
Contributor

E_WC_14: Accept.js encryption failed?

I have a payment form as follows

${flash.message}

Secure Checkout

Pay
function sendPaymentDataToAnet() { var authData = {}; authData.clientKey = "valid key"; authData.apiLoginID = "valid id"; var cardData = {}; cardData.cardNumber =...

Java 8 TLS 1.2 anet-sdk sandbox hangs on AIM. ARB is ok.

Hi all, Ive been poking around on this site for a while, because I just can't get our app to work on the sandbox. It seems that when we do a test transaction using AIM, the connection just hangs and times out. The sandbox shows the AIM transaction as...

smandola
Contributor

TLS 1.2 not working on Windows server 2008 standard machine

I have setup TLS1.2 on windows7 machine where I installed 4.6 framework and made .net code changes under 4.0 and it started working there but when I did same changes on windows server 2008 server then I am getting same error. I am using Asp.net code ...

Help Classic asp not posting again.

I'm currently using Dim objRequest, post_responseSet objRequest = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")objRequest.open "POST", post_url, falseobjRequest.send post_stringpost_response = objRequest.responseTextSet objRequest = nothing to submit to a...

Hosted Payment Page C# Code

Hi, I have gone through all documents ,but didn't able to find proper guidance to use Hosted Payment page form. I need assistance using asp.net c#. Please help me out. "We don't want to store/take customer's card details on our server, due to PCI com...

Resolving E_WC_02 error

We are developing a POC for integrating Resco Mobile CRM App with Accept.js to accept mobile payments. I created below HTML page and when I click on Pay button, I am getting the "E_WC_02: The page that embeds Accept.js must be served over an HTTPS co...

dmoore

AcceptUI modal not opening for specific user Solved

We are working on implementing accept ui as a replacement for DPM, but one of my testers is having issues. When she clicks on the payment button, the modal does not open, there is no information is the console, just nothing. It works fine for her in ...

jts74

Received Hash and generated hash not matching at times

Using accept.js with php. For a small number of transactions, the hashes do not match. The transaction ids and amounts all match and the charge goes through on authorize.net. What could this mean?

smandola
Contributor

Error on creditcard processing

Hi I am using Asp.net 3.5 framework, I had implemented Authorize.net work for credit card processing which was working fine last month but now It stopped working, I tried to debug code and getting this errorThe underlying connection was closed: An un...

waihon55
Contributor

Accept.js' firstName and lastName not converted completely

On the Accept.js form in sandbox mode (it's not in production yet), as discovered by my QA team, when a first name and last name were entered in all caps, for example JOE and DOE, they were converted and displayed as Joe and Doe respectively on Accep...

ohoppe
Contributor

Device Timeout on EMVTransactionManager.startEMVTransaction

Hi When trying to make the sample app of the InPerson SDK for Android work on a tablet that is not listed as supported (Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70F upgraded to latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow), first the message "Device plugged in" appears, then 4 seconds la...

Connection Error

We recently started getting errors for CIM profile transactions while connecting to Authorize .Net in production environment. The error that we are getting is: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. It was worki...

Failure to Authenticate

Have an older website that cant be upgraded due to older third party custom controls. The server was configured approximately a year ago to use TLS1.2 and all older versions where disabled. This is the soap call being used to initiate the connection....

HeathN

Account Updater - Moving from CCH/ACL to NAN/NED possible?

It would make sense that ACL would not have any future updates for a card, however I am wondering if a card can move from a bad state (CCH/ACL) to a good state (NAN/NED) over the course of two or more months.

zAlien

TLS 1.2 Windows 2008 SP2 server

Hello everyone, I still have a box running Windows server 2008 SP2. Deployed .net framework 4.5.2 and verified that indeed the .net framework version used is 4.5.2 I have disabled all protocols except TLS 1.2 (set the Enabled registry key for the oth...

jima
Regular Contributor

Accept.js is getting triggered twice (2x)

Hi there, wondering if you can help me understand why Accept.js is getting triggered two times, when I'm only (intentionally) calling it once.This is a screengrab of Firefox's "Network" debugger tab, where it shows both calls. It's the "OPTIONS" meth...

Need help updating code for TLS1.2

I have some legacy VB.NET code that we use for our college's Foundation donation forms. As of yesterday they no longer work and I assume it's because I failed to address the TLS 1.0 -> TLS 1.2 issue? At any rate, what code do I have to add (in VB.NET...

Card reader with a custom PHP App

We built a PHP custom app for managing online payments using Authorize.net PHP SDK. Besides online payments, we now like to accept payments at a kiosk ( PC or a iPad) where customers can swipe and make the payments. How can we use a Card reader with ...