Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

How to Pre-fill billing info in CIM hosted page popup

When the Add a New Payment Method form is displayed, via AuthorizeNetPopup.openAddPaymentPopup(), all fields are initially blank. Our site has already collected some information in the Billing Information section and we'd rather not burden the custom...

The merchant login ID or password is invalid Solved

Hi, I'd appreciate any advice on a problem we're experiencing using SandBox accounts to process payments. Whenever, we submit a transaction to Authorize.Net we get the following error message; "The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the acco...

Migrating Subscriptions to Another Authorize.Net Account

Hi, we're trying to migrate subscriptions from one Authorize.net account to another from our WordPress/Woocommerce website.When we switched over the payment gateway settings, non of the renewals are working on the new account.Please advise. Thanks

Is emulation still available?

Hello. We have Authorize.net integrated into some of our products, which have been around for many years. We have recently integrated your latest SDK and replaced the SIM option with Accept Hosted. We also have AIM included. We have some customers th...

E00007 - Message using online testing tool Solved

I'm using your online testing tool athttps://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html I put in my Login Id/Transaction Key - I click 'Done'. I go to Charge A Credit Card - I get 'E00007'. I've recreated my transaction key a few times. Still j...

White page after submitting payment information

When we complete a transaction, our payment information will be submitted to Authorize.net gateway, and then Aythorize.net will ask a link address configured at Authorize.net background. Configuration parameters is x_relay_url. Our link site will dea...

Level 2 Data - Not Getting Level 2 Pricing from Bank Solved

Having an issue with our bank not giving us Level 2 Data pricing, blaming Authorize.Net for not passing the data. I'm passing the below fields:• Tax• Tax Exempt Status• Duty• Freight• PO NumberIf it's an out of state transaction, $0.00 tax and Tax Ex...

Redirect with hosted page requiring POST

I hope I'm missing something here but the documentation and examples for using the full page hosting solution always want to use POST. You cannot redirect to a POST so I don't see how this can work correctly. All the examples seem to assume that I'm ...

bdparker
Contributor

Redirect after SIM Checkout?

Hi! I'm having trouble doing the redirect after a SIM checkout. I'm adding the URL in name='x_relay_url', but apparently it works with some URLs and not others, and I can't see the pattern. I'm using both a test sandbox account and a live account to ...

User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values.

Hello: I created an Accept hosted integartion. This integration works fine in sandbox mode, but fails in LIVE mode with the following error: User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values. I verified that my transactionKey and api_lo...

bdparker
Contributor

Adding Custom Fields to SIM?

I've managed to build a form which takes payment and processes it using SIM. It's loosely based on this: https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/SIM-Sample-Code/m-p/55258/highlight/false#M30174 My challenge now is that I ...

React native recurring billing

To whom it may concern, We are working on a React native mobile app. The backend is being developed in Java Spring.We need to set up the app so it can process one-time payment and recurring billing, depending on what customer chose.As I understood I ...

I am unable to validate credit card from user

Hi,Is there anyway that I can check credit card from new user who came to my website? It seems like I am forced to make profile and payment profile as well.My intention is that, if I give wrong CC number or CCV it still creates my profile in payment ...

bdparker
Contributor

Getting Started - Making a Transaction

Hi! I'm new to this, but I'm trying to build a form in PHP which can perform simple checkouts. I need to provide custom fields and a custom cost. I'm trying to get started, but I'm having some trouble. It seems all the sample code I find is incomplet...

Regarding ARB failure email notification

As per below link we try to set failure notification option... but we can't any checkbox next to list... please advice us https://support.authorize.net/authkb/index?page=content&id=A674

kgw39

Transaction Key or Signature Key???

The presence of a Signature Key in the API Credentials page in the Merchant Interface appears to be a new feature. I'm confused because we are using the CIM function and have always used the Transaction Key with the hosted Accept form. The page says,...

jpullam
Contributor

Getting I/O Exception: peer not authenticated from ColdFusion HTTP

My testing and development desktop system is Windows 7 ColdFusion release 10. It has worked very well for several years and the problem I am having below appeared recently when I started using it again to develop some new code for my customer. My des...

ill001

Accept.js returns wrong error codes Solved

There is a wrong error codes assigning in accept.jsIf HTTPS request returns JSON with error E00001 "An error occurred during processing. Please try again." it returns code E_WC_15 (instead of E_WC_19)If HTTPS request returns JSON with error E00007 "U...

Passing Transaction ID as url parameter in hostedPaymentReturn URL

Hi, I am using Accept Hosted. I would like to know if I can specify a url parameter in the hostedPaymentReturn URL which is the Transaction ID element value on the receipt page - something like: "settingValue": "{\"url\":\"https://www.mysite.com/cont...

Developing a Google web app with Accept Hosted

I am interested in developing a solution that uses google apps script (GAS) in conjunction with Accept Hosted. In other words, instead of using PHP, I would use GAS to make the API calls.I looked for documentation about this but couldn't find anythin...

SC

Linking Paypal to Authorize.net

Hi, We are implementing PayPal using Authorize.net PayPal API. We created a Authorize.net sandbox account as well as a sandbox PayPal account. Going into the Authorize.net sandbox account Digital Payment Solution and pressing Sign up for Paypal redir...

rdbi

Cannot Complete WooCommerce Transaction

I am trying to charge a card through the sandbox. The only error that I get is a 503 error in the browser console:Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 () /checkout/wc-ajax=checkout I am working on a staging copy of the s...