Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Partial Authorization for Direct Payment Method

Read the Partial Authorization Method within the Direct Post Method (DPM) Developer Guide.I have both selected the Partial Authorization option AND passed the x_allow_partial_auth=true with my transaction and did NOT see the x_split_tender_id in the ...

reahr

Using Direct Post with ARB

Is it possible to use the ARB service with Direct Post? User chooses a subscription option (there are 3 options). Then whatever the user has chosen will be charged to their credit card once the Direct Post form is submitted. The subscription prices v...

SIM Response

I need a payment reponse and redirect to a page on my server We are sending out customers to the hosted form on the Authorize,Net server for compliance. The problem I am running in to is getting a response back. I see 2 ways in the guide to get the r...

Direct Post Not Working On Magento

I have tested the Direct Post Method on two different Magento sites, on two different servers, with two different Magento versions, but can't get the Direct Post payment fields to show on either. On the checkout page, when I select the Direct Page pa...

Best API for variable monthly billing

Looking for advice for the best approach to integrate Authorize.net into a web site that does automated monthly billing, but not a true subscription system. The system we have in place is the customer signs up with a credit card and then based on the...

mallen
Regular Contributor

Sending payment recieved message back to store

I am using Wp-ecommerce and CIM with Authorize.net We did a live transaction to test it. It is set up for verify(capture later) We logged into Authrize.net and captured the transaction and finalized it. Should this send an automatic value back to the...

ARB silent post updates but not AIM

I have read both ARB and AIM docs. I started from and have reviwed the sample code. I have read blogs. I have been successful in getting the ARB subscription to create in my test account and I get a response into a log file via the silent post approa...

Integration Requirement

I am in the process of trying to figure out the best way to integrate Authorize.net with our eCommerce website. (http://www.hurrycane.com) Our sales funnel is as follows.1, Landing Page2. Payment Method selection page (Select one of Pay by Credit Car...

Collecting IP Addresses for Fruad Detection Solved

Hi, we are having an issue with someone running hundreds of credit card numbers through our web portal for small charges of up to $3. Because of the charges we incur for accepted and declined charges I had activated the daily velocity filter and I ha...

janetb

SIM errors out after changing domain.

We've had three SIM accounts working fine with authorize for about 5 years now. After changing our domain name, we get the error of "An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant in...

arb without ssl

when using ARB with ssl, I am getting could not connect, connnection timeout error. my firewall is off, url ishttp://apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api

SIM with ARB or CIM

Can we use SIM with ARB or CIM. I want to make subscription based recurring billing after my first normal SIM transaction. First the user is charged normally using SIM and then it will be recurring billing. is there any way?

Ruby bug: card_type incorrectly contains last 4 digits of card number Solved

We have an application that uses the Ruby authorize-net gem (version 1.5.2). After transactions we display the card type and last 4 digits of account_number. In testing against the sandbox this works fine. We just deployed to production, and what we ...

asp error

When clicking on my make a payment link I get an error: server object erro 'ASP 0177 : 80040f13 Server.CreateObject Failed/company1asp. line 63800401f3 The line of code refered to is: Set Mail=Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail") The website is http...

inpfss

Auth Only + Capture Only create two different transactions Solved

Hello! I have a problem with AIM. I made following operations:made an Auth_Only request. Transaction is submitted successfully. Status is Authorized/Pending Capture.made an Capture_Only for transaction created in 1 with Auth Code returned from 1. Tra...

Authorize.net TransactionResponse error in iOS Solved

I have created the testing transaction request using purchaseWithRequest, always i am getting errorTransactions of this market type cannot be processed on this systemMy Code:-(void) createTransaction {AuthNet*an =[AuthNet getInstance];[an setDelegate...

Iqbal
Contributor

Authorize API Update Solved

Hello Everyone, I have a question about Authorize.NET API, is there any API update now? How can I find out if there are updates on Authorize.NET API? Maybe someone can help me. Thanks in advance. Best Regards,Muhamad Iqbal

BGArts

Card Present - Track1 Data Format Issue

I believe the documentation will be updated at some point but there is a very critical point to be made in regards to track1 data. Using a standard magtek card reader, the track1 data is read with a lower case 'b' as the 'format code' right after the...

All transactions are getting declined

Hello, All my transactions are getting declined no matter what CC# or other data I send. getting a response code of 3. Here is my apiloginid: 8w6wY74Adp Can you please let me know what is going wrong here. Thanks.Ravi

Russian Federation and currency control Solved

Hello, I'm a CEO a Russian resident LLC. We are developing SaaS products line, than will be monetized on subscription basis. Do you have a Russian Federation clients? Are there any problems they have with our goverment? Best regards.

phippster
Contributor

CIM EditPaymentProfile not editable in Windows Google Chrome only

We are using the Authorize.net popup API and the CIM call for AuthorizeNetPopup.openEditPaymentPopup(paymentid) On Windows 7 and Google Chrome ONLY this window appears but is behind the grey background layer that is supposed to hide the rest of the p...

Error code 99

= '5.1.2' ){ $fingerprint = hash_hmac("md5", $loginID . "^" . $sequence . "^" . $timeStamp . "^" . $amounts . "^", $transactionKey); }else{ $fingerprint = bin2hex(mhash(MHASH_MD5, $loginID . "^" . $sequence . "^" . $timeStamp . "^" . $amounts . "^", ...

EddieLascu88CNP
Regular Contributor

Class hieracrchy

Hi there, Is there a document that describe what is the class hierachy for all the classes defined in the Authorize.Net API? I would like to know what classes are inherited. The CIM SOAP Guide is not particular good in that regard. For example, I am ...