cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

how to createCustomerPaymentProfile in mobile app (i.e. without revealing transactionKey)

I am writing a mobile app and want customers to be able to create/remove payment profiles from it. The only method I know that does this is `createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest` but it does not accept `clientKey` authentication. I am sure there must be some way to do this without putting my `transactionKey` in the app. Anyone have any suggestions?

Also, I did go through the Accept iOS SDK. It is terribly written and supports only one method, `securePaymentContainerRequest`, which is undocumented. Regardless, it doesn't seem that this does what I want anyway.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

ldgabbay
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ldgabbay

Have you checked out Accept Customer 

https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/customer_profiles.html#Using_the_Accept_Custo...

Hope it helps !!!

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net
Anurag
Moderator Moderator

Hi Anurag,

I looked at that extensively last night. It's a hosted solution, in that I'd have to put a webview in my app and navigate it to an authorize.net webpage. This isn't what I'm looking for; I need a way to create the profile programmatically, through an API from a mobile app, so I can use native controls.

Any suggestions?