cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Payment was refused. Refusal reason: Bill To First Name is required."

Hi,

I'm using a partial-hosted form and receiving this error after submitting the form:

"Payment was refused. Refusal reason: Bill To First Name is required." 

How to fix it? 

analcam.net - also has a multi-cam feature, allowing me to watch and chat with multiple models at once.
hotlivesexcam.com - is another fantastic option for those who enjoy European models, with a sleek and user-friendly interface.
livecamcouple.net - offers virtual gifts that I can send to my favorite models, showing my appreciation for their performances.
RickN
1 REPLY 1

It looks like the error message is indicating that the "Bill To First Name" field is required and wasn't provided during the payment submission. To resolve this issue, you should ensure that the necessary billing information is being collected and transmitted correctly. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you address the problem:

1. Check Form Fields:

• Make sure that your payment form includes a field for the user to input their first name in the billing section.
  2. Form Validation:

• Ensure that your form has proper validation in place to require the user to fill in the "Bill To First Name" field before submitting.
  3. Form Submission Handling:

• Double-check the logic or code that handles the form submission. Confirm that it correctly captures and sends the "Bill To First Name" information along with other billing details.
  4. Inspect Submitted Data:

• If possible, inspect the data submitted by the form to see if the "Bill To First Name" is being captured and sent to the payment processing system.
  5. Review Payment Gateway Settings:

• Check the settings on your payment gateway account. Ensure that it is configured to expect and require the "Bill To First Name" field.
  6. API or Integration Documentation:

• Refer to the documentation provided by your payment gateway or API to verify the correct field names and data format required for a successful transaction.
  7. Test with Dummy Data:

• Perform some test transactions using dummy data to simulate the user experience. Ensure that the "Bill To First Name" is filled out and submitted correctly.
  8. Contact Support:

• If the issue persists, consider reaching out to the support team of your payment gateway. They can provide specific assistance and may be able to identify any issues on their end.

By systematically going through these steps, you should be able to identify and resolve the issue with the "Bill To First Name" field, ensuring a smooth payment process for your users.