cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

testing in live mode in production didn't raise errors like the sandbox did

I'm submitting the error code 46205 and ccv 900 to visa test card number and I get a successful transaction rather than an avs error.   The account has checked to reject mismatched address and zip, but it apparently did not.  I was able to raise the avs error codes in the sandbox.. How do I test avs and cvv verification in live mode?  Thanks

Response from Stream: '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<createTransactionResponse xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd">
<messages>
<resultCode>Ok</resultCode>
<message>
<code>I00001</code>
<text>Successful.</text>
</message>
</messages>
<transactionResponse>
<responseCode>1</responseCode>
<authCode>000000</authCode>
<avsResultCode>P</avsResultCode>
<cvvResultCode /><cavvResultCode />
<transId>0</transId><refTransID />
<transHash>C6546E99C4271955E0B34354453435</transHash>
<testRequest>1</testRequest>
<accountNumber>XXXX1111</accountNumber>
<accountType>Visa</accountType>
<messages>
<message>
<code>1</code>
<description>This transaction has been approved.</description>
</message>
</messages>
</transactionResponse>
</createTransactionResponse>

twe
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Using the testing guide to generate specific responses only works in the sandbox.  Also, using test mode only confirms if the credentials are correct and returns success, it does not attempt a transaction nor does it store anything.  You can see in your response that there was no transaction ID generated.

Richard

View solution in original post

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
2 REPLIES 2

Using the testing guide to generate specific responses only works in the sandbox.  Also, using test mode only confirms if the credentials are correct and returns success, it does not attempt a transaction nor does it store anything.  You can see in your response that there was no transaction ID generated.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

thank you