Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

vksh
Contributor

Blocked loading mixed active content for hosted page

Hi I am using CIM via hosted page.Popup is not closing.I check for error, and it returning me Blocked loading mixed active content .As we are not on https, Currently I am running it on localhost.As it is a web application, so we cannot ask our custom...

vksh
Contributor

Silent post Response fields values Solved

Hi I am Integrating Silent post for CIM So Please explain that meaning and possible values for that fields under all scenarios . e.g Like x_type have different value as I check some where Similarly what is possible value for response codes and when w...

Integration help

Hello, I want to integrate autorized.net payment gateway with Direct Post Method. But I got confused how to integrate with this method. please anyone help me in this.

AuthComm25
Contributor

DPM credit and refund

My DPM is in place and working without errors. I’m using VB and Asp.net. Now I’m in the process to add ‘credit / refund’ for customers, but how in the world could I do it without the documentation in place. Authorize.net is the worse place for develo...

r2d2
Contributor

DPM Solved

I am using the SIM Guide to set up DPM on my site. My transactions (test mode) are being completed, but the customer sees only a blank page at secure.authorize.net. An email receipt is generated, and I get an email from authorize.net that the transac...

Sarita555
Contributor

Recurring billing transactions have isRecurring field as false

For some subscription transactions recurringBilling field is false but it does have the subscription id parameter. Why is it so. Is it a subscription type payment or not? Here is the snippet of Output. [subscription] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [id]...

mla
Contributor

DPM timeouts

Hi. I know this has been raised numerous times, but we occassionally see the problem with DPM timeouts.It's extremely rare. But it does happen. We write a log message as soon as the DPM response is received, but in the cases with timeouts, we don't s...

Showing Credits on an invoice

Hello. We used to be able to put a credit item on an invoice, as long as the total invoice > 0. This has changed recently, because my application is now throwing an error saying that the credit amount falls below the minimum. We really need to show c...

Sarita555
Contributor

Customer details n transaction details api

Hi, We have integrated authorize.net in our product. We are using the transaction details API for reporting. For one our clients the "getTransactionDetailsRequest" api method is not returning the customers address and line item details. This is affec...

Registration with billing and recurring billing

I have some questions regarding a new project and if I should use a different vendor for what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm creating a subscription website (joomla). The initial billing will be in the registration. Since it is a subscription site we ...

psass
Contributor

Test API Account Issues

Hi, I have a sonewhat strange situation. I am wokring for a client in the US intergrating Authorize.net into his POS system and as well intergating CIM for reoccuring customers. I have a project that I completed and everything works 100% including cr...

AuthComm25
Contributor

Strange browser behavior when charging credit card with the sandbox Solved

I’m having a kind of weird browser behavior. I would appreciate your help on this. This is the case:1) User have to login to access a restricted page on my Website. As soon as user login, some values are placed into ‘session’.2) User fills a form to ...

CIM & ARB creating subscriptions via CIM API Solved

HI, I know that you can create a CIM user via an ARB but apart from the dashboard (which is where my client is currently doing this) Is it at ALL possible to create an ARB once the user has provided cc details through the CIM cc form? the way my proc...

TanyaC

CIM hosted forms - hide save and cancel buttons

The CIM hosted form has save and cancel buttons after entering in billing credit card and address information, but we're hoping to hide these 2 buttons and use our own submit button to save the card information and process the payment. Having the cus...

RichardH
Administrator

Production Certificate Upgrades begin May 26, 2015 Locked

Authorize.Net will upgrade and replace Production certificates for API services starting May 26, 2015. Technical details are provided for solutions connecting to Authorize.Net APIs that may need updates. To see the full announcement, please see this ...

rdg

Questions about DPM relay page code Solved

I don't understand how to pass values to my relay-response page after the transaction is complete. I am using DPM. When the client submits the payment form it goes to the authorize.net server. The server successfully returns the result to my 'x- rela...

Website Integration with CIM

So......our customers can fill out a credit card form on our website to process their cc info by going to .... http://www.unitedcoachtours.com/services.html ...and clicking 'Pay Invoice'I would like to save their info...... (so we don't have to re-en...

Error connecting to authorize.net AIM sandbox

Hi All, When i am connecting to auth.net on my local machine , it's working fine. When i am connecting to auth.net on dev server , it's showing this error -: Error connecting to authorize.net .All credentilas used are correct. Is there any curl/ssl/c...

naveenkumar
Contributor

Echeck Error E00027

Hi, Add a Customer Payment profile using Java sdk, When the Payment Type is 'Bank account' and it works fine if the Account Type is 'Checking' but the transaction is failed (E00027) when the Account type is 'Savings' ThanksB.NAVEENKUMAR

psass
Contributor

Validating if Credit Card Exists in Customer Profile CIM

Hi,Working with SOAP and have a credit card customer profile now successfully being create from the last CC transaction based on the transaction number returned from the manually inputted customer information. All seems very good, but now I want to c...