Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

3D Secure - MasterCard SecureCode General Error

Good day,I have been racking my brains trying to figure out this issue. I have called my processor numerous times (also authorize.net) over the past week to no avail. I integrated 3D secure via a 3rd party and it's working perfectly with Verified By ...

kornysnaps
Contributor

SHA-2 Troubles - URGENT

We have followed all instructions provided by Authorizenet from this link: http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Production-Certificate-Upgrades-begin-May-27-2015/bc-p/50616#M464 However, we cannot submit transa...

New certificates on Fedora server

We have a Fedora 9 server with which we process transactions internally and go out Authorize.net. I am aware that Fedora 9 is depreciated. We are planning a Migration to CentOS 7 but have not done so yet. I recently found out about the new certificat...

sendow

Business checking accounts saved as Personal in CIM

I am using the CIM API with .NET to save checking accounts for tokenized ACH transactions. The accounts save and appear in CIM, but they are always saved with an Account Type of (Personal) "Checking", and never save as "Business Checking", even when ...

rob
Contributor

Authorize.net AIM Blank Error Messages

We have internal error logging that logs Authorize.net AIM error messages when isError() is true. Most of the time this works great but we've started seeing it where getResponseCode(), getResponseSubcode(), getResponseMessage(), and getResponseText()...

Payment schedule for failed payments

I am creating subscription with start date as 1st day of next month. Suppose if the transaction fails on 1st day, is there any way it will try again on 5th of that month (if fails again, it should try on 10th) ? Is this something that should be confi...

jslacy

getCustomerProfileIdsRequest timed out on production

I need to retrieve my customer profile id's from my account. I created a php script that works fine on my sandbox account which only has a couple of customers. Although when I point the script to my production account which has several hundred custom...

npiasecki
Regular Contributor

CIM is still down Solved

status.authorize.net says "monitoring" a resolution Pingdom (our third-party monitoring service) and our own system show that CIM is still down ... http://stats.pingdom.com/awg3t4nsnd7a/1283656/2015/05 Please advise

EVM & Authorize.net

I have been reading about the movment of EVM and it really looks like EVM will be the thing in the next few years. With that being said, does anyone know if Authorize.net is moving in that direction? Being a developer, I am currently in the middle of...

Arpit

regarding response and relay url showing error 14

Hello All,I am new to authorize.net and not aware of x_relay_url and x_receipt_link_url. I have downloaded and successfully configured its sdk. After checkout, i'm getting this error - The following errors have occurred.(14) The referrer, relay respo...

SSL Cert Update / Question

I have done testing on the sandbox and I get a response each time even though I have not installed the listed certificates on the notification for the live change on Tuesday. I did however, find these certs already in the CA file on the sever and wan...

tomvance1
Contributor

CVV and x_card_code

I am using the DPM method for proccessing payements via Authorize.net, everything is working fine other than the CVV field, in out merchant terminal we have it set to decline transactions if the number does not match with the card company (Does NOT M...

Authorize.net charging twice

When a transaction is submitted with AUTH_CAPTURE using integration code, sometimes Authorize.net charging twice, once for the original amount and once for the $0.00. And customer receiving email for two charges one for original amount and one for $0...

Authentication

How to authenticate merchant using transaction key and application id.i amable to authenticate using username and password but nottransaction key and application id Please help

r2d2
Contributor

Is it Ok to Use Silent Post With DPM? Solved

I'm using DPM. I'm collecting customer data on two pages on my server. After the information is submitted, the customer sees the authorize.net hosted receipt. I'm not using relay response. I am using a silent post link where I insert some of the cust...

How do I parse the result message from a CIM call in PHP?

Hi all, I'm new to the Auth.Net API and am having difficulties trying to understand how to parse out the result values from errors in my test calls to the CIM functions. I've pored through the documentation, but there isn't really anywhere I can see ...

Only one address line for street address?

Hi all, I am new to the Auth.net API and am a longtime user of the CyberSource API. In digging into my first example for testing in the sandbox I noticed there is only a single address field allowed for customer information in CIM records and for reg...

Confused by CIM documentation (XML/PHP)

HI all, I am a long time CyberSource API user and a new Auth.net user. We are a PHP application. We are migrating our platform to Auth.net and I am already confused with the documentation. I am starting with the documentation for the CIM as we do a l...

AuthComm25
Contributor

Need help with AIM for transaction refunds Solved

I’m trying to implement a code to refund transaction credit card with AIM. These are the fields that I am sending to the Authorize.net server for the refund:x_version = "3.1"x_login = loginID.ToStringx_amount = TransactionTotal.ToStringx_type = "cred...

r2d2
Contributor

Unable to See Transaction Data on receipt.php page

I am using relay response to get transaction results to my custom receipt.php page. My relay.php page smoothly transitions to my receipt.php page. However, I see no transaction data on my receipt.php page. I'm just not finding an instruction either i...

AuthComm25
Contributor

My sandbox account was working fine, suddentely having errors Solved

I have been working and testing my sandbox account for a while and I came to the point where I was satisfied with everything and the result of all my transaction. I stopped working on the account for two days. After my returning, today, all transacti...

vksh
Contributor

One time payment integration with hosted page.

Hi We want to capture one time payment, but we don't want to capture credit card information at our end.Is there any way to do so, like hosted page in CIM. Can we use AIM with hosted page? Regrds

Need Encrypt KEY for MSR

What entity issues the encryption key that must be embedded in the read head of an MSR. We use the ID TECH Secure Read head.

CIM integration with DPM

It looks like I could use CIM to create a new customer profile using the transaction ID from a DPM payment, is there any way to add a payment profile to an existing customer profile using a DPM transactionID?