cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepting payments in Europe (Germany/Switzerland)

Hi There,

At this point, I'm not certain what's going on.

I have a customer who wants to offer CC payment option on his website. The customer himself is located in Switzerland and therefore only has a Swiss bank account. 

Is it possible to integrate with Authorize.net so that he can accept CC payments in the future and link his Swiss bank account to transfer to? In the developers area, I'm not able to add non-US Bank accounts nor users.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

martial2013
1 REPLY 1

Hello Dave,

Thanks for your question.

Authorize.Net is fully available in Europe, and our offering does extend to Switzerland.

To setup a solution for a merchant based in Europe you will need to contact our European sales team at +44 (0) 203 564 4844 or uksales@authorize.net. You are also able to view our pricing packages available on our European Pricing Page and sign up for a solution using our online application form available there.

Regarding your question referring to settlement of the funds to a Swiss bank account, please note that Authorize.Net is a payment gateway provider, settlements are handled by your Merchant Account Provider. Authorize.Net in Europe does have a few preferred Merchant Account Providers, and if you apply for the bundled solution; Merchant Account and Payment Gateway with us, the merchant account we setup for you does in fact have the capability to settle funds into a Swiss bank account. 

Should you have any further questions feel free to contact our European Sales team directly at the above contact details.

Kind Regards,

Bart Szypkowski | European Inside Sales - Team Lead
Authorize.Net, a CyberSource Solution
bszypkow