cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When developing Cloud Apps ---What are the best APIs to leverage?

It seems like everyone, especially every cloud company, is pushing to release an API for their apps or leveraging Google's APIs. And everyone I talk to in Silicon Valley is trying to locate the best APIs to expand features in their own app, instead of developing features independently. What are your favorite APIs to work with? And biggest challenges?

It makes me excited to see so many organizations working together to improve the end user experience and develop more streamlined environments. Leveraging the masters of other domains, instead of trying to compete against them and reinventing the wheel. This seems to be the “vibe” in silicon valley and why we are doing so well. So, what are the best APIs out there? And are we moving away from “acquisition strategies” and more towards a “collaboration and strategic partner” landscape for web app development?

I just came across this article and wanted to pick the brains of my fellow technology and innovation enthusiasts? Thoughts? Top APIs for Cloud Apps.         What are the best Digital Asset Management APIs too? 

rsilva
0 REPLIES 0