cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing 3D Secure using CyberSource REST API

I'm adding a support of CyberSource to our system and just got new requirement about 3D Secure support.

I've already implemented some flows using CyberSource REST API:

I'm a little bit confused, because I can't find any information about implementation of Payer Authentication in conjunction with the REST integration. All I found is the documentation for Simple Order API and SCMP API.

Am I missing something? Am I supposed to use any of the aforementioned docs or there is some separate document for REST API? Or I should use different integration method instead of REST?

SharphSonirak
3 REPLIES 3

I'm looking for is a guide on how all the parts are put together, all their other older implementations seem to have PDF guides demonstrating the different flows of the Simple echatspin API but I can't find anything for REST. I know at the end I should using the example of "Authorization with Payer Auth Validation" via this link Payer Auth API Ref but I need to be able to test everything, and know what properties I need to use on which API call or share between API calls.

At this time there is not a guide for the REST API that has the complete picture. Instead you have to use the SOAP API guide here SOAP Guide  echatrandom. See Chapter 2 within that guide. Where that guide references SOAP API calls replace them with the REST API calls. It's not ideal but that is all that is available.

FramJamesgot
rajvpate
Administrator Administrator
Administrator