cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Questions about CIM Iframe integration

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate the CIM hosted payment solution with an Iframe popup to collect the payment information.  I have code working with API calls createCustomerProfileRequest and getHostedProfilePageRequest, I have gotten tokens, and I have a created a button that opens an iframe to collect credit card and billing information. I have a few questions based on what I've seen so far.

1 - Is there any method to bypass the hidden form/button in order to open the iframe?  The user has just come from step 1 of entering their personal information and preferences, and I'd like to have the popup open up for them without having to press an extra button, since that's the necessary next step.

2 - Do I have any control over the section titles of the popup?  I'd like to change the title of the first section from "Add a New Payment Method" to something like "Enter your Credit Card Information".

3 - After I submit the form, I get a message "Your information has been saved" on a white background without any redirect or any link/button to close the popup.  Any suggestions how to fix that problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!

raya
Who Me Too'd this topic