cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

ARB : Urgent : E00007 : Please help

Hello guys,

I have implemented AuthorizeNetAIM and AuthorizeNetARB in one of my projects an 15 days ago. Back then it was with my sandbox account, AIM worked like piece of cake for ARB I came across making it in LIVE MODE.

Now I wanaa implement it to an Merchant account again AIM worked fine,but for ARB I am again and again getting the same error -

AuthorizeNetARB_Response Object ( [xml] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [messages] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [resultCode] => Error [message] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [code] => E00007 [text] => User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values. ) ) ) [response] => ErrorE00007User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values. [xpath_xml] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [messages] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [resultCode] => Error [message] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [code] => E00007 [text] => User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values. ) ) ) )

With the help of community resources and documentation got clear that it might be hitting the test api, I have corrected that too, but I am still having the same error it is just a bit confusing that the Merchant keys are working fine for AIM for same project but ARB is not working,

Please help me on what else needs to be done ,

- The ARB is enabled for my Merchant Account.

- I have tried setting sandbox to false by both ways -

// Create the subscription.
    $request         = new AuthorizeNetARB;
    $request->setSandbox(FALSE);
    $response = $request->createSubscription($subscription);
And
  define("AUTHORIZENET_SANDBOX", false); 
  define("TEST_REQUEST","FALSE"); 

please anyone let me know and save my nights :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they're lost forever.
Who Me Too'd this topic