cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Production Mode does not work

Hi,

I am using the C# - SDK sample code with few adjust to integrate in a customer's website. Code works very well in Sandbox, using my developer credentials. Then, when I turn the environment to Production put my Customer's credentials and live customer's portal set to Test Mode, the code does not work  and returns a error message saying there was some error trying to process the transaction. Message comes without any error number.

I spent several hours on internet trying to get an answer but unfortunatly I did not find answer.  
Also I called Authorize.net but they could not offere me any help without a error number.

Code below shows where in the code I made changes to production server.

public static class AuthorizeNetHelper
    {
        static AuthorizeNetHelper()
        {
            ApiOperationBase<ANetApiRequest, ANetApiResponse>.RunEnvironment = Properties.Settings.Default.RunningInProductionEnvironment ? AuthorizeNet.Environment.PRODUCTION : AuthorizeNet.Environment.SANDBOX;
        }

public static createTransactionResponse ChargeCreditCard(creditCardType creditCard, customerAddressType billingAddress, string description, decimal amount)
        {
            ApiOperationBase<ANetApiRequest, ANetApiResponse>.RunEnvironment = AuthorizeNet.Environment.PRODUCTION;

and I put this on web.config

<setting name="AuthorizeNetApiLoginId" serializeAs="String">
        <value>I put customer's LoginId here</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="AuthorizeNetApiTransactionKey" serializeAs="String">
        <value>I put customer's TransactionKey here</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="RunningInProductionEnvironment" serializeAs="String">
        <value>True</value>

I wonder if someone could help with this issue.

Thank you in advance.

JS

jsw32821
Who Me Too'd this topic