cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Recurring billing and the ability to update

Hello everyone, 

We have a merchant that has his own gym CRM software that he created and has integrated it with Auth.net. 

However, when he created the code for it, he did not program recurring payments, but is just treating them as regular payments. 

I have found the part of API needed to set up recurring payments, but my merchant has a few other questions. 

First he wants to know, since he is updating these recurring payments quite often, how to program that part? he does not want to do that manualy, so is there something that can help him with that? 

Per his words: He just wants to know what type of parameters and in what format he needs to send that information over to Auth.net to be sure that it will update? 

I guess those were all the questions he had. Apologies for not using the proper lingo, as this is not really my forte, but I would really like to get someone to answer so that we have some sort of movement on this topic. 

If there is anything you need to know about the process, or his crm or anything, please let me know and I will get that info from him. 

Thank you

Danilopekin
Who Me Too'd this topic