Hello, I am getting this error message when I am using the PHP SDK:
"Unrecognized response from AuthorizeNet: ". I don't quite understand
why I am getting it. It seems like an error message that should never be
possible to throw unless something goes...
I am running version 126.96.36.199 With the help of the eTicket I actually
think I found a solution. The "Direct Response" actually was configured
to have a "|" as the "Default field separator". I changed this to a
comma and it resolved the issue. Sounds l...
I have dived down into the SDK to see what is happening. I get this when
I call "getTransactionResponse" on the AuthorizeNetCIM_Response object.
This calls into the AuthorizeNetAIM_Response object. When it makes this
call it foces the $delimiter = ",...