cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jefythomas

Hi all.   I'm using the new hosted form method via a full page redirect to the authorize.net form, not an iframe or modal.  So in order to capture the results I'm using webhooks.  This has been working fine.

but when i changed to iframe, the webhook is not working. Can anybody help me in this. ?

I have checked all events provided in the webhooks, Is that the reason? If so which one to be checked  in the events so that i only get the transaction details. 

2 Comments
filmeekeeda

Are you a fan of the television series and movies? Well, you may have already heard about the series, it is one of the most famous and recognized television shows on the planet. Now, this show isn't just popular with viewers but people in the automotive world as well. To read movie reviews, visit filmee keeda.

UzairAnsari

Are you a fan of luminous television series and movies? Well, you may have already heard about the series, it is one of the most famous and recognized television shows on the planet. Now, this show isn't just popular with viewers but people in the automotive world as well.