cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

AIM - Response string returning blank

I am integrating on a website, using AIM. Now I have been testing on my pc and so far the transactions went through and got a response. However, when I pushed my changes online to the server, I am having issues. The response string is being returned empty. I have checked the admin interface and the transactions that occur when I get this issue are not listed.

It could be in regard that another client wanted certain services disabled to run their PCI scans. Heres the full list services that are enabled/disabled on MS Server 2012 R2:

Ciphers:

AES 128/128 disabled

AES 256/256 disabled

DES 56/56 disabled

NULL disabled

RC2 128/128 disabled

RC2 40/12/ disabled

RC2 56/128 disabled

RC4 128/128 disabled

RC4 40/128 disabled

RC4 56/128 disabled

RC4 64/128 disabled

Triple DES 168/168 enabled

Hashes:

MD5 disabled

SHA enabled

SHA256 enabled

SHA384 enabled

SHA512 enabled

Protocols:

PCT 1.0 disabled

SSL 2.0 disabled

SSL 3.0 disabled

TLS 1.0 disabled

TLS 1.1 enabled

TLS 1.2 enabled

Could any of those services above be the issue why its not working on the server?

pmb88
1 REPLY 1

Hi pmb88,

I believe you are referring to your server IIS configuration settings, but these settings would have no affect when using our AIM API. When your integration connects to AIM, y our software is acting as the client and not the server, so the IIS settings are not involved.

You will want to make sure that you are looking at the capabilities of your client code and not the server settings.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator