Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

EddieLascu88CNP
Regular Contributor

eCheck Settlement and money transfer Solved

I have a few questions regarding eChecks that I need to answer for my client. So I know that eCheck transactions are not settled for the Sandbox account I setup. But I understand that in the production environemnt, all eCheck transactions will be set...

Sandbox - Error Connecting to Authorize.net

I am having trouble with connecting to the Sandbox. I recently upgraded to OSX Yosemite from Mavericks. I installed PHP 5.5.14 from BREW. I have CURL installed and working. Here is the PHP code that I am using. Here is the transaction output and resp...

Android Sample App - Password Incorrect Locked

I'm not sure if this the right place to get help... please forgive.... i've setup the Android Sample Application, but i cannot log in, i keep getting "This password is incorrect" yet i can login without problem on the sandbox site. what gives? is the...

CIM Help: GetCustomerPaymentProfileResponseType Solved

Hello Community, This is my first post here so bear with me. In the Documentation for CIM, the GetCustomerPaymentProfileResponseType has an object within paymentProfile called "creditcard". In my .net application, I have a web reference to: https://a...

Refunding without a transaction ID Solved

Is this possible? If I have a transaction submitted, but I want to credit a customer in a seaprate transaction, can it be done? Or do I always need to credit against a previous transaction id? Thanks.

RichardH
Administrator

POODLE Internet Security Issue

Thread for follow-up questions related to POODLE blog post at http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Important-POODLE-Information-Updated/ba-p/48163

bobbydoogle
Contributor

ARB C# E00035 - The subscription cannot be found

I'm working on a C# ARB integration in Sandbox.I am getting "Error processing request: E00035 - The subscription cannot be found." when trying to run the following: SubscriptionGateway target = new SubscriptionGateway( _apiLogin, _transactionKey ); t...

Merchant Info on Credit Card Statement

After a settlement, when Customer gets his credit card statement it shows the amount charged along with few additional details such as Company Name, Company Phone Number, one liner etc which identifies who charged. Is this additional details sent by ...

bobbydoogle
Contributor

ARB History in C# .net

I'm having trouble figuring out how to request a history of ARB transactions by a particular customer identification. I'm currently working in Sandbox. I believe I may need to work with ARBGetSubscriptionListRequest , or getSettledBatchListRequest. I...

Need help in ARB integration using Java SDK

Hello All, I am trying to integrate the ARB service into my application. I don't have any clue on how to start using Java SDK.Is there any tutorial for ARB integration using Java SDK? Thanks!

Not seeing transactions reported in sandbox Solved

Doing testing in the sandbox for the poodle problem. I have submitted two Visa purchases and one AmEx purchase without any errors or odd messages appearing, and I receive the appropriate receipt emails for each transaction. But nothing at all shows u...

Issue in creating customer payment profile (CIM)

I have integrated CIM for storing payment details. Sometimes it successfully creates CustomerProfileID & CustomerPaymentProfileID but sometimes it only creates CustomerProfileID and gives error for CustomerPaymentProfileID (Errorcode: E00001, E00027)...

Issue To Create Payment Profile ** SandBox **

I have getting issue to create Payment profile on Sandbox, getting following error "Error E00001 An error occurred during processing. Please try again." Please let me know any issue in sandbox Response ErrorE00001An error occurred during processing. ...

zirho6

I cannot create sandbox account

Hi all, I cannot create my Sandbox account. After I hit 'Submit', i'm redirected to a page saying: Form Errors An error occurred during processing. Please try again. Error creating test account

Need a sanity check for PHP / cURL solution (b/c of POODLE)

Since the sandbox (https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll) now has SSLv3 disabled, I figured it was a good time to test against it, to ensure we're ready for Nov 4.We're using homegrown PHP/cURL solution since this was written before the SDK...

DPM with CIM

Hi, I want to process the payments for customers repeatedly with out PCI compliance issues, I feel CIM is the option for me. How ever I don't like the CIM non customizable hosted option. So tried with DPM (sandbox account), created initial payment us...

ckieffer
Contributor

DPM payment relay response fails when third-party cookies are blocked Solved

My PHP implementation of DPM is nearly complete. Relay response, however, fails when the browser blocks third-party cookies. My test server is using a temporary domain with a self-signed SSL certificate. I'll be updating DNS and purchasing an SSL cer...

tejas

need to enable all device before payment.

hello i am a iphone developer, i am integrating authorize.net payment system for my application where i will accept payments from my users which are members of my app. right now i am facing problem that i had to enable device manually before make a p...

newbie security question

I *just* inherited the support of a web site (c# asp.net 4.0) that uses the authorizenet.dll for credit card transactions. I was asked if the method of secure communication used is SSLv3. I'm new to SSL and other encryption methods, Is it easy to tel...

Classic ASP integration and POODLE

We have an older application that was written in classic ASP and uses the MSXML2.ServerXMLHttp object to send transactions to Authorize.Net. How can we tell if it's communicating via TLS so that the application will continue to work when Authorize.Ne...

CIM Hosted page testing with master page

I downloaed and testing CIM hosted solution, I integrated the html code into my asp.net page(has master page). When I click on "Manage my payment and shipping information" button, getting an error form has null value. Thanks,Satheesh

Expiration Date newly required for CREDIT transactions? Solved

I have been using the name/value-pairs API for several years now. I am looking to switch to the XML API so I can use the new blended accounts (it was not clear to me that I could use NVP on the blended accounts -- please correct me if I am wrong).The...

RichardH
Administrator

Authorize.Net Relay Response Silent Post Whitelist IP Addresses Locked

[Edit, 7/7/16: Updating this post with the current range of IP addresses.] Recently Authorize.Net migrated to a new data center to further enhance the performance and security of our platform. As part of the new platform changes, Relay Response and S...

Card Present PCI with shared hosting options

We are working on building a solution for our clients for them to process cards "at the counter". The swipe terminal will be hooked to the user's computer via USB. The payment form will be a ruby on rails page that is integrated into our current solu...

Apple Pay AIM API Testing

Hi, I'm trying to add Apple Pay support to our current AIM API implementation. Our iOS applicaitons have not been updated and I would like to test our application server. I have a sandbox account set up on which I've enabled Appe Pay. I entered a tes...

riteshmitra
Contributor

iOS Card Present - How to format the encrypted value

hi, We are trying to use the iOS Card Present SDK for our mobile app. We are trying to determine the data to be passed to Encrypted Value element. The documentation for AIM XML Refers that it is a encoded value of encrypted card reader and KSN. Howev...