cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept Hosted profile Id shipping addresss

Hi,

I am testing the CIM with Accept Hosted. When I set shipTo in the API call, the shipTo property returns null when calling from getTransactionDetails subsequently.  Anyone else have this issue. 

Renaissance
All Star
2 REPLIES 2

Do you see the shipping fields you had set,  in the merchant email that's generated?

Just to test, I set the shipping fields (we use exclusively Accept Hosted API flow), and I got th fields I set the email.

If you have them in that email, than, I think, it can be assumed that AZ has them in their database (so the 'setting part' was successfull).

(sorry not an answer to your question, we do not use shipping or getTransactionDetail, yet).

============== RESULTS ==============
Response : This transaction has been approved.
Auth Code : D5MGF5
Transaction ID : 50131390627
Address Verification : Street Address: Match -- First 5 Digits of Zip: Match

==== CUSTOMER BILLING INFORMATION ===
Customer ID :
First Name : Test Shipping
Last Name : Shipping Last
Company :
Address :
City :
State/Province :
Zip/Postal Code :
Phone :
Fax :
E-Mail : someemail@email.com

==== CUSTOMER SHIPPING INFORMATION ===
First Name : Renaissance First
Last Name : Renaissance Last
Company : Renaissance Inc
Address : Renaissance Street, # 01
City : Baltimore
State/Province :
Zip/Postal Code : 21201

======= ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ======
Tax :
Duty :
Freight :
Tax Exempt :
PO Number :

erdz1
Contributor

@erdz1 

Yep,

I set them on each request. My customers do not use CIM yet, and I am working on implementing it.  Normally, when I set the shipTo object the shipping address comes back just like you pictured. I can pull it from any API call that is supposed to have it. What happened today was I put it in the API call and as soon as I add the CIM profile Id, it is like it just erases it. Take out the CIM profile Id and it works like normal.

I figured out the bug and am up and running now.  You have to use an extended object.