cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

AcceptUI modal not opening for specific user

We are working on implementing accept ui as a replacement for DPM, but one of my testers is having issues.  When she clicks on the payment button, the modal does not open, there is no information is the console, just nothing.  It works fine for her in edge, but firefox and chrome have the same behavior.  Other users are not having the same issue.  She can bring up the js file fine without any warnings, I'm stumped.  Does anybody have any ideas about what could be causing this?

Here is the code we are using:

<button type="button" id="submitBtn" class="AcceptUI button radius green left" data-billingaddressoptions="{"show":true, "required":true}" data-apiloginid="redacted" data-clientkey="redacted" data-acceptuiformbtntxt="Submit" data-acceptuiformheadertxt="Card Information" data-responsehandler="responseHandler">

<em class="fa fa-lock"></em> Pay <span id="paymentamount">$42.00</span>

</button>

I'm stumped on this and am hesitant to release it to a wider user base until we figure it out. Thanks!

dmoore
15 REPLIES 15

Is a fix still coming in June?

Hi @karenM

The release date for the release with this fix is July 19th . The date  got bumped  due to some internal freeze  for releases . 

Thanks

Anurag

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

Hello Anurag,

Can you confirm is this fix was released today?

Thanks, K

It has been deployed in sandbox . Can you check and confirm  the issue is resolved ?

Thanks

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

Hello Anurag,

Unfortunately, I am unable to duplicate this issue.  I only know that I have a few customers per week experiencing this issue.

Thanks, K

Hello,

Do you know when this bug fix will be deployed to the live environment?

Thanks