cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorize.net DLL (Csharp Sample)

Hello Experts,

I am studying the Csharp Sample to Charge Credit Card by calling the ChargeCreditCard method from the SampleCodeTest project.  I had replaced the constants for the API Login ID and Transaction Key with the ones I have obtained from Sandbox.  But when i run the ChargeCreditCard, even though the console says charge was run successfully, i don't see this transaction in my Sandbox dashboard.  I am missing something?   I don't seem to be connecting to the Sandbox server, so to speak.  I did set the Sandbox Transaction Processing to Test Mode = LIVE.  Not sure what else i have to do.  When in sandbox, i am able to charge credit card using the Tools menu.  But when i try to send transaction from my Csharp SampleCode.exe (after compiling), the credit card doesn't seem to be uploaded.  Please help.

mitarances1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Experts,

I figured out my problem.   I was able to successfully send CC transaction onto the sandbox test server!  I was updating the wrong API Login ID String.  Thank you anyway.

View solution in original post

mitarances1
1 REPLY 1

Hello Experts,

I figured out my problem.   I was able to successfully send CC transaction onto the sandbox test server!  I was updating the wrong API Login ID String.  Thank you anyway.

mitarances1